• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

mleibrock

First Post
Seeing that the group is nearly ready to depart, Queen Galfrey imparts one final bit of advice.

"I suggest you travel north directly to Valas's Gift and then follow the east bank of the Sellen River north until you come to Vilareth Ford at which point you can cross the West Sellen and continue north along its west bank to the dry Ahari riverbed, since this route will provide something of a natural trail to follow. It's a 160 mile journey to Drezen along this route and since foraging for food isn't really an option in the Worldwound, you must carry your own food and water supplies. I strongly suggest you carry as much as you can when you set out to account for possible delays."

Attachments

• overland locations map.jpg
    overland locations map.jpg
    429.4 KB · Views: 715

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I'm here! hee hee...wasn't sure if we were open to post yet...I think we can assume we'll follow that advice to the letter :) What input do you, the GM's need from us at the moment? It seems like we're still kind of in 'big-focus' macro mode here, rather than interpersonal RP mode. Overworld map! What are our options? Route's mapped out, soldiers have their orders, we're provisioning to the max...I am unclear on what is left to be decided.)

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm still here, also, and I second Shayuri's sentiments -- what doth hinder us from expediting the expedition?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=OOC]Present as well. Like Shayuri, I'm not quite sure what to do in this situation. The large scale troop movement and combat bits are the parts of JAlexander's games I always struggled with - my mind doesn't work that way . . .[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Yeah, unfortunately, this section of the adventure does assume everybody is on the train riding to the pre-planned destination. Sorry about that, not really my style. We'll get a bit of info up and advance to good parts. There will be a chance to try out the mass combat rules, so I suggest you take a moment to look at them. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/mass-combat If this doesn't prove to be appealing to the majority of the group we won't spend a whole lot of time on it.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - I'm cool with larger scale game play, but don't pause the action for PC intervention if there's nothing for us to do... :) We could have an RP interlude if you like...but then set us up for it, like, "You've been on the march for five days and are sitting at the campfire with the officers when Sgt Wallaby asks..." and so on and so forth. Otherwise just jump us to the next Event of Note, I'd say.)

Remove ads