• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: I'm here. Shall we continue with but one DM, and an overworked one at that?

Everybody in this game knows that mleibrock has signed-off ENWorld for "good" in favor of his RL, yes?

Shayuri

First Post
(I wasn't aware of that...if that makes this game too big a burden, we can close it out...it'd be a shame, but I'm under no illusions that this game would be an easy thing to run. :))

Scotley

Hero
OOC: My Co_DM has been dragged away and chained up by the horrible game stealing monster known as Real Life. I am however, eager to continue and if the players are willing I will post. The ball is in your court.

Scotley

Hero
GM: Okay, as I see it you have a few options. Anyone who made a successful knowledge check could share info, you have some survivors from the garrison you could talk to, you could just go to bed and we'll advance time until morning and continue on or something else. What is your pleasure?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads