• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn gives Sheldon a frown, and asks the Sergeant, "Do you remember anything about who was giving the orders? The enemy commander? Did you see any full demons during the attack, or was it just these tieflings?"

Scotley

Hero
"We need this ford defended, who is your main healer here?"

While listening to the Sargent, Sir Sheldon looks to the wounds, healing where he can on the designated healer, then he will work what he can on the whole unit.

actions: use lay on hands, 3d6 healing, 2 more uses per day He also has two first level divine spells available to heal more as well.

"Those with any divine spark were the first to be sacrificed. We have no one left who can do more than splint or bandage." Kamilo responds. The haunted look in her eyes as she says 'sacrificed' is chilling.

Scotley

Hero
Thorn gives Sheldon a frown, and asks the Sergeant, "Do you remember anything about who was giving the orders? The enemy commander? Did you see any full demons during the attack, or was it just these tieflings?"

"Well after what we've seen I don't draw much distinctino between the spawn and the true demon, but if you want to get technical their leader, a cackling, goat-faced Brimorak demon named Umestil was about the wickedest thing I've ever seen. Right foul." She spits. "I did hear her mention another larger army was to follow."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Those with any divine spark were the first to be sacrificed. We have no one left who can do more than splint or bandage." Kamilo responds. The haunted look in her eyes as she says 'sacrificed' is chilling.

The Queen"s knight looks at the NCO eye to eye, Sorrow and rage intermixed and barely held back.

"Where are they? They need to be given proper rest, yes?" his hands shaking in the effort of maintaining proper order over mind and body, "This does not mean you are any less Righteous with out them."

diplomacy check to show strength during time of trials

Diplomacy: 1D20+10 = [13]+10 = 23

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Vakeva listens closely to the conversation between Thorn, Sir Sheldon and Kamilo Dann, paying careful attention to the officer's expressions and body language as she speaks.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Sense Motive[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Vakeva]You sense a woman at the end of her rope trying to put on a brave face. Clearly, her ordeal has been worse than she is saying. Her sense of duty seems to be the only thing holding her together.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The old dwarf thinks for a moment before adjusting his posture, pulling himself to his full height and speaking quietly but firmly to the soldier before him, seeking to tighten the weave of her frayed spirit. "Pull yourself together, soldier! You've worked miracles... Hell, you've practically realigned the planes... to keep this place and these soldiers in the shape you have. Death is light as a feather; Duty heavy as a mountain. But Duty has carried you this far, and these people - your people - need you now more than ever. I see you soldier. You have been recognized, and your deeds here will be remembered. So suck it up and do your duty!"

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
OOC: I didn't know Mike stepped away from ENW. I'm sad to see him go :( Glad you are continuing on through Scotley. Perhaps another DM will fall into your lap to help.

Meliara had stayed back behind the others during the battle. Truth be told, she was out of her element in terms of directing warriors, she was more comfortable leaving that to the others. She regretted not learning more healing arts during her time of training with her mentor. Still, she could passably bandage and could lend a small smile, kindness, or friendly face to ease the woes of the previously defeated. She trusted her allies to ask the important questions, so she wandered the area to do what she could.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I didn't know Mike stepped away from ENW. I'm sad to see him go :( Glad you are continuing on through Scotley. Perhaps another DM will fall into your lap to help.

Meliara had stayed back behind the others during the battle. Truth be told, she was out of her element in terms of directing warriors, she was more comfortable leaving that to the others. She regretted not learning more healing arts during her time of training with her mentor. Still, she could passably bandage and could lend a small smile, kindness, or friendly face to ease the woes of the previously defeated. She trusted her allies to ask the important questions, so she wandered the area to do what she could.

OOC: Yeah, I was sad to see him go too, but he has a lot on his plate. He's a small business owner and things are going well for him so he has to travel a good bit and he has two boys at home, so I can't really blame him for focusing on family when he's home rather than gaming. Thanks for your support, if I can't make it work, I will seek help. I won't leave the players hanging. Roll perception for Meliara please.

Scotley

Hero
At the Dwarf's words the young soldier stands up straighter and says, "If my men could get some weapons perhaps we could make it back to the Queen and let them know what has happened here? This ford is an important outpost, I expect they'll want to reinforce it, sir."

Remove ads