Swords & Wizardry?

Nellisir

Hero
I'm on a somewhat drunken ramble across the internet right now, in a rage about WotC pulling the pdfs of OD&D. But I love you guys.
We love you too, Mythmere. Particularly as I'm sitting here hacking parts of Players Option into the Swords & Wizardry doc. :D

(And thinking about writing up parts of my Shadowend campaign as "gazetteer" type supplements for Swords & Wizardry)

Mythmere1

First Post
(And thinking about writing up parts of my Shadowend campaign as "gazetteer" type supplements for Swords & Wizardry)

I'm really looking forward to when this stage of projects begins to get completed and starts to show up. When the really new stuff, as opposed to the springboard-material I've mostly been working on, starts to appear then the project will really be underway. That's the true starting point of things.

Nellisir

Hero
I'm really looking forward to when this stage of projects begins to get completed and starts to show up. When the really new stuff, as opposed to the springboard-material I've mostly been working on, starts to appear then the project will really be underway. That's the true starting point of things.
I'll see what I can do to make you happy, then. :D

Remove ads