• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[SWSE] A New Fear (OOC)

ffanxii4ever

First Post
Ms. Sean just called me and told me mister Sean jaws was going to be thirty late. This is fine as I'm stuck doing a few things late myself. So eightish gentlmen. Someone else is going to need to run the server again with my thanks.

Yeah, I should be able to host the server once again.
And I no longer feel like I got hit with the viral equivalent of a freight train. Yay!

JediJake

First Post
Our heroes the Dyre Wolves have vanquished the alchemically enhanced rancor monstrosity. Proving to the galaxy that they are men to be reckoned with. As the smoke clears and the dust settles Deckard Khairne turns to his champions and speaks into their comm channels. "since I put your lives on the line I'll let you decide the fate of our now deposed ruler. I think he was just doing what he thought was right. But his fate I leave to your hands."

JediJake

First Post
Mandalore the Patient stands in the bloodied sands before you and removes his helmet. Beneath the metal is a young mans face untouched by sun or time, grim as he places the Mandalores helmet in Deckards hands. "I have been named and proven to be without honor. I request to rejoin the mandalorian people and regain my life."

kewlg1987

First Post
Glowering Shardus speaks directly at the Hu'tuun without speaking to him as appropriate for such a pathetically disgraced creature.
"Such a cowardly pawn of the Sith has no place amongst our people. Let him go out to find his honor elsewhere and not return until he finds it. He is not worthy to rejoin Mando'ad until he does nor to cast his shadow within our sight. Should I see him before then, his life will be forfeit. I SAY EXILE, for even his his blood is not worth spilling"!

snakejawz

First Post
Exile would be a fitting punishment for a traitor, but i don't believe it is for this man.
Removing him from our society would only give our enemies an ally.
It is obvious, the preservation of our way of life has guided his action, but the Sith have corrupted his decision. Let him stay and server Mandalore for the better and hopefully learn honor and courage from this decision. Without protecting each other, we have no honor of our own.

JediJake

First Post
"I had expected your positions to be reversed, Shardus silent slayer if men who's skills have been for rent and Kendosii from whom the Sith have taken so much. When I hear what our Jedi freind has to say on the matter I will weigh your words and make my decision." Deckard rumbles.

ffanxii4ever

First Post
I agree with Verda, he ought to be allowed to stay here and rejoin the mandalorian people and allow him to attempt to redeem himself in the eyes of his people. Everyone should get a second chance.

JediJake

First Post
"That settles it then." Deckard nods as he places the new helmet on. "and a wise decision. Brannock Serk you can regain your honor by fighting for your new people. Report for duty in my advisory squad immediately."

He turns to the approaching Pyrus and points with his blade, "and now for the part I like the least." he sheathes his sword. "Pyrus you have 2 hours to account for all of your men and leave Mandalorian space before my people open fire for your invasion."

Remove ads