SX:2 The Antiques Roadshow (Keia judging)-Completed

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
Avatar and Sergeant squeeze the triggers of their sidearms one more time. Both men are sharp enough to hit this time, and Relic seems visually double over in mid air. It appears that it is taking all of his concentration to remain airborne. Both men pay a price as they are hit by their respective foes. Psyren concentrates and keeps herself in the air, telekinetically suspending the large block of ice. With further concentration she frees herself using her mind to shatter the block, sending a shower of ice shards to the ground below. Paladin swings Excalibur in a wide arc and lands a particularly vicious blow on one of the zombies dropping it to the ground. Seeing his foe is defeated he takes a forward thrust at the next one, but misses. The Revenant responds with a hard blow that Paladin's armor allows him to shrug off.

OOC:Mark a bruise for SGT and Avatar. Since Psyren flies by TK I'm ruling she can use that power to remain suspended. She uses one hp (her last I think) to break the snare (another low roll).
OOC: No, she got awarded 3 in this fight, and only used one, so she has at least 2 more, I think 3.

Salix

First Post
Energy gathering in his fists, Relic begins a dive bomb towards Avatar. "You've ruined my plans, but I'll make sure you pay." Avatar feels confidence flow over him as Sergeant spurs the team on, with an assuredness, he pulls the trigger. The bullet speeds through the air, and strikes the Mage directly on the mask. Relic drops like a stone and hits the ground with a sickening thud.

Meanwhile... Paladin swings at the closest Revenant, severing his arm at the shoulder, before he can turn to another, the remaining Revenants vanish into thin air. Psyren's relekinetic powers shatter the ice snare.

When the heroes approach Relic he is muttering in what seems to be an ancient language. He appears to have multiple broken bones and lays in a twisted mess.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Paladin runs to the fallen mage and, if possible, begins stripping off any of the stolen artifacts that the villain is wearing. He is decidedly non-careful about causing Relic further injury in the process. "Let us return these to their rightful owners." he says with a scowl at the broken man.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
When the heroes approach Relic he is muttering in what seems to be an ancient language. He appears to have multiple broken bones and lays in a twisted mess.
Brushing the dust and grit of the ancient temple off his uniform, Avatar strolled confidently to the fallen Relic. He felt just a pinch more charitable toward his fallen foe than did Paladin...but only a pinch. "Looks like he'll need a surgeon's help before he's hauled off to gaol", he opined sardonically. He thumbed his communicator. "Nice going, Sergeant. We have the situation in hand here. We'll, uh, need a medic for Relic here...looks like he bit off a little more than he could chew."

Velmont

First Post
"First, let's remove this mask. Avatar, you think you'll be able to heal him?" Asks Sergeant as he put the manacles on Relic's wrist, holding tem in his back, then doing the same at his ankle. "That time, you won't escape. Psyren, I'm opening my mind, I want you to enter my mind before I remove that mask. If you feel a third presence entering my mind, you make me throw that mask away before I do something stupid." Sergeant looks at Psyren to be sure she undertsand the plan and then remove the mask.

Salix

First Post
Sergeant finds that he's unable to remove the mask, it seems grafted to his face. Relic groans slightly and passes out.

El Jefe

First Post
Salix said:
Sergeant finds that he's unable to remove the mask, it seems grafted to his face. Relic groans slightly and passes out.
Well, thought Avatar, this was an almost predicable consequence. "...and this is what happens when people meddle with things they don't understand." He turned to his companions and spoke: "Might as well transport him back to Headquarters and let them figure out how to get that thing off without ripping off half his face. As long as he's out, he's in no pain, and I can always heal him if he takes a turn for the worse. Let's load him up."

Velmont

First Post
"Fine" replies Sergeant to Avatar "You'll take a watch on his life sign." Sergeant start to remove Avatar's biomonitor he had installed before going into teh fight and put it on relic, so they can have a monitor of his health at anytime. He hands him the small computer that was supposed to be use to watch over the members health during teh mission. He then take his commlink "Here is Sregeant. Relic is down and unconscious, the revenant are lifeless and the ritual have been broken. All objectives are sucessful. I repeat, all objectives are successful. I request soldiers to come here and make a tighter perimeters and do a search of the region to find anything that would have been left around by the super. I also request a technical team to repair the Jet and a new Jet, so we can carry Relic as soon as possible toward super's prison where his power could be under control and proceed to the removal of his mask. I repeat..."

Sergeant repeat his order and make sure they have been fully understood.

Phoenix8008

First Post
'They seem willing to leave this man in possession of these dangerous artifacts. I however have seen where such dabbling in the dark arts leads in the past. The items should be removed, regardless of damage to the evildoer. I'm sure my blade could slip behind the edge and slice it away...' Even as his hand slips almost unconsciously towards the hilt of Excalibur, he changes his mind and occupies his hands with lifting the battered villain and making him ready for transport. "A most excellent battle. Thank you Seargent, for your wise counsel and directions. And congratulations to us all for stopping this menace to the realm. Now he see's some of the price paid for pursuing dark arts such as these relics hold."

Remove ads