SX:2 The Antiques Roadshow (Keia judging)-Completed

Bront

The man with the probe
Salix said:
ooc:SNARED. sHE failed her save. I could retcon with a spent HP.
OOC: Sure, give it a try. She's got plenty.

OOC2: Wait, you can only spend 1 per round, right? She spent one earlier... If she can, she will

Salix

First Post
OOC: Waiting for Paladin. Looks tough for Psyren. Just so everyone knows I'll be taking a long weekend to meet my wife in San Francisco. I'll be gone from Thursday night to Monday night.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Paladin keeps lashing out with all his might to strike down the foul abominations of nature... "Go back to hell and prepare your master's place, for he shall arrive shortly!"

Salix

First Post
OOC: I'll leave this one on a cliffhangar. I have to read up on how to handle Psyren's predicament. See you guys Monday.

Salix

First Post
Avatar and Sergeant squeeze the triggers of their sidearms one more time. Both men are sharp enough to hit this time, and Relic seems visually double over in mid air. It appears that it is taking all of his concentration to remain airborne. Both men pay a price as they are hit by their respective foes. Psyren concentrates and keeps herself in the air, telekinetically suspending the large block of ice. With further concentration she frees herself using her mind to shatter the block, sending a shower of ice shards to the ground below. Paladin swings Excalibur in a wide arc and lands a particularly vicious blow on one of the zombies dropping it to the ground. Seeing his foe is defeated he takes a forward thrust at the next one, but misses. The Revenant responds with a hard blow that Paladin's armor allows him to shrug off.

OOC:Mark a bruise for SGT and Avatar. Since Psyren flies by TK I'm ruling she can use that power to remain suspended. She uses one hp (her last I think) to break the snare (another low roll).

Phoenix8008

First Post
Rolling with the blow from the undead, Paladin twists and slashes at the creature. (OOC: The last one?) "Thou shalt not defeat me, creature of darkness!"

Velmont

First Post
"Paladin, come take care of those two bastards, Avatar, Psyren, focus on Relic, he seems he need a lot of concentration flying, if you can make him lost his, he will fall and we can hope to send him to the hospital." tells Sergeant over teh commlink.

[SBLOCK=OOC]One more HP spend to Inspire.[/SBLOCK]

El Jefe

First Post
Velmont said:
"Paladin, come take care of those two bastards, Avatar, Psyren, focus on Relic, he seems he need a lot of concentration flying, if you can make him lost his, he will fall and we can hope to send him to the hospital."
Fending off a Revenant with one hand and taking aim with the other, Avatar took another shot at Relic. "Must...not...let...these...things...ruin...my...aim!", he thought as another Revanent took another swing at him.[sblock=OoC: ]Power Attack at +4/-4 on Relic. Again.[/sblock]

Remove ads