SX:2 The Antiques Roadshow (Keia judging)-Completed

Salix

First Post
The heroes are met by the 1st Armor Division. They arrange for a doctor to fly along keeping Relic sedated. The heroes head back to headquarters. After Relic undergoes a month of observation in the Bartram Metahuman Correctional Facility in Nevada, Wheeler gathers the team together to debrief them.

Wheeler, looks at the gathered team and runs a video. The heroes see images of the masked man screeching to himself. It is apparent after awhile that he's having a conversation with himself, speaking first in English, then in the ancient language the heroes heard during the battle. Avatar hears his given name several times followed by vows of vengeance.

After a bit Wheeler turns off the video, "Looks like you guys took a real whack job off the street. The psychiatrists at Bartram say he's exhibiting classic split personality disorder. Besides Dawson, who we determined by fingerprints, the other personality calls himself Amar Sin, and claims to be a priest from the Kingdom of Ur. Linguists have analyzed the tape,and he is speaking in ancient Sumerian. While the Dawson seems hung up on only one of you, the Amar Sin personality is arguing that you all need to die. I thought you would want to be updated on this little development. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, Bartram is equipped with power dampeners and is impregnable. Job well done folks, hopefully we can let you take a little time off before throwing you into the mix again."

OOC: I think we're all done here. Check out the character tracking thread to see awarded points. Looks like the heroes have an enemy. It's been fun. :D

Last edited:

El Jefe

First Post
OoC: Very nice adventure, lots of juicy little details and hooks for subsequent play. I enjoyed it very much.

One little mechanics question: The ice block thing, was that a simple Snare Power? And do I understand that the most straightforward way of countering it was to just have enough strength to shatter the ice? I ask because this might affect future character development. Avatar's "sponsors" pay attention to such things...

Salix

First Post
El Jefe said:
OoC: Very nice adventure, lots of juicy little details and hooks for subsequent play. I enjoyed it very much.

One little mechanics question: The ice block thing, was that a simple Snare Power? And do I understand that the most straightforward way of countering it was to just have enough strength to shatter the ice? I ask because this might affect future character development. Avatar's "sponsors" pay attention to such things...

Just a snare. You could have destroyed it. I'm not sure why I chose Ice for a character whose origins are in the Fertile Crescent, but once I used it the first time I kept going with it even though it was one of the weaker materials.

I enjoyed all the characters and players. I thought everyone did a nice job roleplaying.

Bront- nice Avatar

Remove ads