• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Salix

First Post
OOC:
INIT
TG
APHIB
Gremlin
Million Mask
Intrepid
Ghost

Ready when you are. Post your actions. I'll NPC the others until they come back. I still want to hang with this and finish it if you guys want to also.

Salix

First Post
OOC: I'm going to give it until Sunday to see if we can pick up a few more of the players. I'm also going out of town Friday-Sunday. If noone replies by then we'll soldier on. Thanks for sticking with it.

Fenris2

First Post
Ghost is surprised by Gremlin's actions and seeks to disable him until he can figure this pocking scenario out...

Stunning Attack - "Power Thrust"
AutoHit
DC 20 Fort
Stun
Reach 10', Miss Save: Dazed/1 rnd; Miss by 5: stunned 1/rnd; Miss by 10: unconscious

Salix

First Post
OOC: MP- Don't worry about it. I'll stop his time served here, and return him back to the Ready Lounge in good shape. You're always welcome back. :D
Twilight Gryphon and Aquaphibian quickly grapple Gremlin. He seems to not put up a fight, but instead turns to towards the innocuous blob of matter Twilight Gryphon noticed when she flew into the room. A red beam of light reaches out from his eyes and strikes the lifeform, shattering the tube. As the blob of flesh spills out of the shattered glass front of the tube, it begins to grow. Ghost moves in to strike the subdued figure, but his attack doesn't effect the coup de grace he was looking for. Seeing this, Wild Mask rushes in with a leaping kick that is also shrugged off. Intrepid lets out a groan from the floor, but doesn't move to attack himself.

Remove ads