• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SX:3 From the Bowels of Philadelphia (Hero For Hire Judging)

Fenris2

First Post
Ghost says,"A-man. Maybe we oughta split up. You go for the dam shut off, before it powers up Null's domesday device thingie. You can call in to base and have them talk you through how to shut it down. Assuming of course there are no more guards or whatever. I'dgo myself, but I can not carry a communicator."

Salix

First Post
Twilight Gryphon nearly twists free, but at the last possible second, the mighty robot latches onto one of her wings. Ghost searches for something useful to smash. His efforts aren't rewarded with a crippling blow. Aquaphibian makes his way through half of the robot, but takes time to make an attack. While some damage is wrought, the machine keeps functioning. Along the way he barely dodges a gear whirring like a buzz saw. The robot squeezes the helpless Twilight Gryphon, once again causing her to gasp for air. Ghost continues his upward ascent through the guts of the robot to find what looks like the major power supply.

OOC: TG suffers another bad beating and now marks a staggered condition. One more round for A-phib to exit the robot. Attack roll for Ghost. Not sure what A-phib will want. I'll probably post tomorrow, but be out of contact SAT,SUN and MON Morning

Raylis

First Post
Ahhow! If you break my wing so help me...! Gryphon gasps as the gigas grabs her wing, "Could.... you guys... hurry it up a little! I feel...like a child's playtoy!

OOC: Staggered is a partial, aye? Grapple 26

Fenris2

First Post
Ghost does his best to hurry up and tries to use his several hex area tk attack to get more thingies inside to stop working... The powersupply sounds like an excellent target

Last edited:

JRYoung

First Post
Aphib is attempting to leave the robot (without getting crushed) and swim to the Dam to try to find and shut off the doomsday device.

Remove ads