• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tac-Tiles: Gone for good?

chriton227

Explorer
KB9JMQ said:
If I said I would pre-order a set could you move it up your list a bit? ;)

Seconded. I made the mistake of waiting to see them in person, and by then it was too late. :(

I'd gladly preorder a set to encourage production.

Felon

First Post
This is unfortunate news. Last I had checked the website, they were talking about producing transparent Tac-Tiles. That would have been cool.

Brottor Dankil

First Post
Valesin said:
I guess I know the answer to this since a google search turned up nothing, but have Tac-Tiles gone the way of the Specialty Priest? Does anyone know if another company stepped in and produced a similar product?

Heard through the grape vine that Mirth, Myth, Magic games is taking a look at making them again. If a bunch of people show interest (email: enquiries@mmmgames.co.uk) they might get serious.

If you want their tiles to be Tact-Tiles compatible, you may want to mention that too. Otherwise they may just go with their own design.

-Brottor

00Machado

First Post
Erik Mona said:
These are the best game supplements I have ever used. I love them dearly.

We keep trying to figure out an affordable way to do something similar, but it has never quite hit the top priority pole position enough to actually get it done.

--Erik

I would want to buy these more than anything else from your company. I have no doubt that I'd buy multiple sets.

Agamon

Adventurer
If I had to choose between all my gaming stuff, I'd choose my Tac-Tiles. Even above my books. I can make that stuff up, I can't make these things.

Gilwen

Explorer
Erik Mona said:
These are the best game supplements I have ever used. I love them dearly.

We keep trying to figure out an affordable way to do something similar, but it has never quite hit the top priority pole position enough to actually get it done.

--Erik

what kind of research do you need done? :) With all of us internet gurus around here we might be able to come up with something!

My only regret is that I didn't buy the extended set like a couple of other in the group. I'd be willing to buy another compatible set.

gil

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads