Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-70 Mountain Road

Lacey says "Yes! Onward and upwards!"

Lacey attempts a break-away which brings the truck off-road and to the left of the barrier.

That was a horrible roll! Lacey manages to get the truck off the road and around the barrier but all of the bikers on the ground get attacks of opportunity as the manuever is very sloppy and Lacey loses control of the vehicle.

Lacey yells "Mayday, mayday! Abandon ship!!"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-70 Mountain Road

That was a horrible roll! Lacey manages to get the truck off the road and around the barrier but all of the bikers on the ground get attacks of opportunity as the manuever is very sloppy and Lacey loses control of the vehicle.

Lacey yells "Mayday, mayday! Abandon ship!!"

Luckily most of them miss and the truck only takes 1 damage (piercing).

Ruby is flat on her stomach in the back. She digs into the box of goodies again. If you have her save it then it will be Clover's turn.

42 is a very special number, the "meaning of life" according to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Ruby takes out and object that she clearly doesn't understand. She stares at it curiously. She goes over to the back window and shows it to Clover. "Hey Clover, what is this strange stick?"

Clover immediately realizes that it is a stick of dynamite.

OOC: Basically I'm leaving it up to you guys what Ruby does with that. You can have her throw it at the barrier to prevent them from attacking you further as they will after Clover's turn, or you can have her save it.

Last edited:

Strider_Koln

First Post
OOC: Lacey has a lighter and I think Koln might too. But you need to ask and you need to tell Ruby when to throw the dynamite.

"Ah oui! I have flamme!" Koln remarks happily, producing his lighter from his pocket from his pocket, handing it to her.

"Now four leafed one. Throwing ze holy hand grenade properly is all in the wrist. Use your right hand, ONLY your Right hand, and remember the story of Our Lord going fishing with Simon Peter. Now shocke and awe ze nonbelievers!"

izillama

First Post
Clover quirked an eyebrow at Koln and snatched his lighter before Ruby could take it, "Give me that!" She turned, staring Ruby straight in the eye, "It's called dynamite. It's an explosive that's based on nitroglycerin. Simply put, you light it, it goes boom."

She grabbed Ruby's wrist, as though she could urge some sense into the girl, "Now, I'm going to light the fuse. When I do, you're going to throw it as close to the middle of that crowd of :):):):)s as you can, then hang on to the back of the truck as tightly as possible. It's going to explode, so hold on. Do you understand?"

She waited for Ruby's nod, then, saying a silent prayer, lit the fuse.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-70 Mountain Road

Clover quirked an eyebrow at Koln and snatched his lighter before Ruby could take it, "Give me that!" She turned, staring Ruby straight in the eye, "It's called dynamite. It's an explosive that's based on nitroglycerin. Simply put, you light it, it goes boom."

She grabbed Ruby's wrist, as though she could urge some sense into the girl, "Now, I'm going to light the fuse. When I do, you're going to throw it as close to the middle of that crowd of :):):):)s as you can, then hang on to the back of the truck as tightly as possible. It's going to explode, so hold on. Do you understand?"

She waited for Ruby's nod, then, saying a silent prayer, lit the fuse.

Lacey looks in the rearview mirror and sees the dynamite in Ruby's hand. "Oh, you found Mr. Softy! I've been looking for him! So many lonely nights...."

Ruby nods to Clover and says "I understand, let's send these bastards to hell where they belong!"

Ruby tosses the dynamite soon after Clover lights it and throws it at the car with the gasoline around it. She then drops prone on the back of the truck.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-70 Mountain Road

Lacey looks in the rearview mirror and sees the dynamite in Ruby's hand. "Oh, you found Mr. Softy! I've been looking for him! So many lonely nights...."

Ruby nods to Clover and says "I understand, let's send these bastards to hell where they belong!"

Ruby tosses the dynamite soon after Clover lights it and throws it at the car with the gasoline around it. She then drops prone on the back of the truck.

Ruby's throw is horrible but the dynamite lands close enough to the car to blow it up along with the gasoline and possibly all the bikers nearby.

Ruby's bloodbuff (Strength) wears off.

Lacey whimpers, "Now who will play with me..."

Strider_Koln

First Post
"La flamme, four leafed one?" Koln asks, with his hand open, waiting for his lighter.

"A masterful toss, quaker-doggie! Those bedfellows of Satan didn't see it coming! If we are to be effective against Cain's army, we must stock up on more, how you say, "Mr. Soft-tee?" isn't that right Laces? That is our prioritee, but now we must continue on ze road to Damascus, no?"

After taking back his lighter, Koln claps happily and begins to loudly sing, "Yes we will gather by the river, The beautiful beautiful river, Gather with the saints at the river...."

Remove ads