Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

"La flamme, four leafed one?" Koln asks, with his hand open, waiting for his lighter.

"A masterful toss, quaker-doggie! Those bedfellows of Satan didn't see it coming! If we are to be effective against Cain's army, we must stock up on more, how you say, "Mr. Soft-tee?" isn't that right Laces? That is our prioritee, but now we must continue on ze road to Damascus, no?"

After taking back his lighter, Koln claps happily and begins to loudly sing, "Yes we will gather by the river, The beautiful beautiful river, Gather with the saints at the river...."

Lacey says "Oh! I love that song!" and starts singing Row Your Boat along with Koln.

Ruby slowly gets up from the truck and is about to climb back in when she whips her head around at a sudden noise coming from behind. She growls "You've GOT to be kidding me! Lacey, who did you piss off? There's a truck speeding our way!"

Indeed, coming down off the side of the road where the barrier was is a huge red pickup truck. Much larger than Lacey's truck and apparently much faster as it starts closing the distance, engine roaring.

Lacey says "These lions only know blood and money. You dangle a bit of meat in front of them and they go fetch. I also might have stepped on the lion's tail."

It's Clover's turn. The truck is close enough to shoot at. Here's the map.

izillama

First Post
Angrily, Clover unbuckled herself and knelt up on the back seat, leveling her gun out the back window, "Ruby, down!"

She shot at the driver's cab of the pursuing truck.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-70 Mountain Road

Angrily, Clover unbuckled herself and knelt up on the back seat, leveling her gun out the back window, "Ruby, down!"

She shot at the driver's cab of the pursuing truck.

Ruby moves over as Clover shoots at the truck. The shots hit the windshield but only put cracks in it rather than going through and hitting the driver.

Clover does 8(-5)=3 damage to the truck.

The truck continues to speed towards you. It's Koln's turn.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln stops singing at Clover's firing and mutters something under his breath. "Agh, sacrebleu 7 pages... still not there yet..."

He sticks his head out and fires at the truck.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

Koln stops singing at Clover's firing and mutters something under his breath. "Agh, sacrebleu 7 pages... still not there yet..."

He sticks his head out and fires at the truck.

Koln's shot hits the truck for 15(-5) damage (piercing).

Koln's shot shatters the windshield of the truck.

Koln
[sblock]
Behind the wheel of the truck is the devil himself, eyes burning red with hatred and his face covered in blood. His impish minions dance on the truck's roof and throw flames at Lacey's truck. Death himself sits beside the devil, his head covered in a hood, his face made up of endless darkness.[/sblock]

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

The driver of the truck floors it to try to ram Lacey's truck from behind.

They ram into the back of Lacey's truck sending it out of control.

Lacey's truck takes 32(-10)=22 damage.

Her truck is in bad shape, the rear bumper falls completely off and the trunk door is a mess and will probably not open again.

The bad guy's truck takes 32(-12)=20 damage.

The front bumper on their truck is destroyed as is part of the hood and exposing the engine.

Ruby gets knocked off her feet and lands on her stomach. She clings to the truck for dear life.

Last edited:

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

They ram into the back of Lacey's truck sending it out of control.

Lacey's truck takes 32(-10)=22 damage.

Her truck is in bad shape, the rear bumper falls completely off and the trunk door is a mess and will probably not open again.

The bad guy's truck takes 32(-12)=20 damage.

The front bumper on their truck is destroyed as is part of the hood and exposing the engine.

Ruby gets knocked off her feet and lands on her stomach. She clings to the truck for dear life.

Along with the driver in the truck there is a passenger and two people/vampires standing up in the truck bed holding onto rails installed behind the driver's cab. The passenger has a shotgun and the two in the back have submachine guns.

All of them fire at the truck in succession.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
I-74 Mountain Road

Along with the driver in the truck there is a passenger and two people/vampires standing up in the truck bed holding onto rails installed behind the driver's cab. The passenger has a shotgun and the two in the back have submachine guns.

All of them fire at the truck in succession.

OOC: Apparently they suck.

The passenger sticks the shotgun through the broken windshield and fires spraying buckshot all over the rear of the truck.

Lacey's truck takes 11(-8)=3 damage (piercing).

Gunman1's gun jams and he drops it on the floor of the truck, cursing.

Gunman2's shots miss. Machine gun fire flying past Koln's window.

Remove ads