• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Strider_Koln

First Post
"I do not think it really is haunted at all... I think you were right before Ruby, if not invisible vampires than some other magic is afoul. It definately did not feel like we were being watched by ghosts or demons. Hmm.. Emerson... E... I wonder if Mr. E is just keeping people out of his house, wanting to live alone. But if that is the case, what would he have to do with the kidnapping of Suzie? By the Way, if a house is destroyed with a spirit inhabiting it, usually the ghost stays bound to the land, resulting in all sorts of odd residual noise. The next thing to be constructed on that land will have to deal with a very confused, and probably enraged, entity. It's like if someone changed/destroyed your house and you were powerless to do anything about it, and then constructed a new house over you."

Tale_Weaver

First Post
University of Denver

Clover comes back to the room and feels like falling over onto the bed. She sees Koln and Ruby chatting and Ruby holding Icarus with that newspaper he chewed up next to him. His cage is still destroyed although you managed to bend the bars in a way that would keep him from escaping again.

I hope everyone is wearing their best/sluttiest outfits because it is now 10:30pm and just about time to head over to the 24th Diocese as per Tony's request!

izillama

First Post
Clover returned to her room and was happy to find it still intact. It seemed that Koln had managed to keep his hands off of her appliances (God help him if he ever started hearing voices from her laptop!) and Ruby had even taken it upon herself to keep Icarus company. Clover was beginning to worry that she wasn't paying her rabbit much attention and was happy that at least someone was.
She let out a relieved breath as she sat down heavily on her bed, "Well, that was one of the most boring classes ever..."
She laughed, then smiled at her friends, "So, should we head out soon? We wouldn't want the club to close before we get there, right? Oh, and sorry to bring it up, but is anyone, well, hungry?"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The Broadstreet

I've decided to throw this in for flavor only.

Earlier that evening.....

Edward sat in the back room at the Broadstreet brooding. "The rebel Prestor created a litter, it seems. Or so Rachel said. This complicates things greatly." he says to himself.

"Duke." He spoke softly, but the door opened and a huge vampire entered almost instantly.

"Yes, sir?" Duke stood absolultely still, the kind of still only the dead can maintain.

"Spread the word. Prestor's brood are anathema. They may be killed freely, though if they surrender they should be spared and brought to me. See to it."

"Yes, sir." Duke turned and left as quickly as he came. Edward relaxed a little. Duke was the best, it was just a matter of time now.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Clover returned to her room and was happy to find it still intact. It seemed that Koln had managed to keep his hands off of her appliances (God help him if he ever started hearing voices from her laptop!) and Ruby had even taken it upon herself to keep Icarus company. Clover was beginning to worry that she wasn't paying her rabbit much attention and was happy that at least someone was.
She let out a relieved breath as she sat down heavily on her bed, "Well, that was one of the most boring classes ever..."
She laughed, then smiled at her friends, "So, should we head out soon? We wouldn't want the club to close before we get there, right? Oh, and sorry to bring it up, but is anyone, well, hungry?"

You head off to the 24th Diocese for the second time. You take the usual bus which seems to be more and more common now, so much so that the bus driver is beginning to recognize all of you.

The club is hopping with action for a weekday and it takes some time for you to get inside. When you do you are greeted by Bill the bartender. The large man smiles and beckons you all over.

"Nice to see you all again! Tony told me you would be stopping by. He told me to give you this." Bill pushes an envelope across the bar towards the group.

You all stare at each other blankly before opening the envelope. Inside is a letter which reads:

"Guys, you got problems. A guy named Edward, who pulls some weight around here, wants you dead - for good. He's sent out his boys Duke, Earl, and "The Count" to spread the word. I don't know much about these guys but word on the street is, don't mess with them! Avoid the Broadstreet, a club he hangs out at. I'm going to try to get in touch with Lacey, she can help get you guys out of this mess. I'll meet with you again on Friday night at 1 a.m."

~ Tony

Clover
[sblock]
You noticed in your quick scan of the room some "tasty morsels" on the dance floor that might be worth trying out.
[/sblock]

Strider_Koln

First Post
"Thank you Bill..." Has a little look at Bill's aura before reading the letter. "Hm.. ok, so first we chat with Tony, then I guess it's off to Broadstreet." He notices Clover looking out on the dance floor and whispers to her.
"Be strong Clover... I know what you're thinking, and I am just as hungry as you.. oh.. she looks good.. and him too... uh.. hm.. ok, first we eat, then say hi to Tony..."
Koln's senses are overwhelmed by the lights and sounds as he too watches under the brim of his hat. "They are all sheep anyway that chose to wander from the shephard, they chose to be targets for the wolves... this is justice..." He tries to rationalize to himself as the little blue imps gleefully draw imaginary bulls-eyes on the necks of different patrons.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

"Thank you Bill..." Has a little look at Bill's aura before reading the letter. "Hm.. ok, so first we chat with Tony, then I guess it's off to Broadstreet." He notices Clover looking out on the dance floor and whispers to her.
"Be strong Clover... I know what you're thinking, and I am just as hungry as you.. oh.. she looks good.. and him too... uh.. hm.. ok, first we eat, then say hi to Tony..."
Koln's senses are overwhelmed by the lights and sounds as he too watches under the brim of his hat. "They are all sheep anyway that chose to wander from the shephard, they chose to be targets for the wolves... this is justice..." He tries to rationalize to himself as the little blue imps gleefully draw imaginary bulls-eyes on the necks of different patrons.

Bill the bartender eyes Koln with an awkward look on his face. He obviously feels uncomfortable with Koln staring at him to examine his aura.

"Can I help you sir?" he says awkwardly.

Koln
[sblock]
You see Bill's aura as the following:
Soft blue: Peacefulness, clarity and communication; truthful; intuitive
[/sblock]

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

The club is a' rockin'. There are more than enough people on the dance floor for this to be considered a party. You can understand in a crowd like this how easy it would be for Tony to hide being a vampire.

Koln
[sblock]
The dance floor has a decent number of patrons and there are a decent number of little blue imps flying around over them. You think you recognize one of the girls that was hanging around Tony the other night out there.
[/sblock]

izillama

First Post

Yes, Clover was hungry. But how could anyone think about food at a time like this!? Particularly Koln. They just recieve a note that a powerful vampire wants to destroy them, and all he can think about is food?
She pressed her lips together, clearly feeling a little nervous about the situation but trying her best not to seem so, "Koln. Tony sent us this note. That probably means he has no intention of seeing us tonight. Do you think we should get out of the city and lie low for the rest of the night? I know you and Ruby are probably itching for a fight, but let's be reasonable about this..."
Her stomach grumbled as she spoke. Even if they were able to run away, she didn't think it would take long before the three of them needed to feed. And she wasn't willing to risk thier safe haven (namely, her dorm room) for a nibble of some of the local flavor on campus (namely, other students).

ladyphoenix

First Post
Yes, Clover was hungry. But how could anyone think about food at a time like this!? Particularly Koln. They just recieve a note that a powerful vampire wants to destroy them, and all he can think about is food?
She pressed her lips together, clearly feeling a little nervous about the situation but trying her best not to seem so, "Koln. Tony sent us this note. That probably means he has no intention of seeing us tonight. Do you think we should get out of the city and lie low for the rest of the night? I know you and Ruby are probably itching for a fight, but let's be reasonable about this..."
Her stomach grumbled as she spoke. Even if they were able to run away, she didn't think it would take long before the three of them needed to feed. And she wasn't willing to risk thier safe haven (namely, her dorm room) for a nibble of some of the local flavor on campus (namely, other students).
Ruby crossed her arms deep in thought, the situation looked really bad. Her survival instincts kicked in and attempted to override her competitive behavior. Even Gangrels knew when they have to submit once in a while if it meant survival. "Yea, I don't think we should meet this one just yet, if even Tony can't seem to handle him, then how could we as newborns do so?" She placed her hands on her hips. "Clover is right, we should lay low for a while again until we know more about vampire society. There has to be some sort of hierarchy involved and Tony might know more than we think about everything. If he is warning us, we can at least take the advice with a grain of salt."
She thinks hard about what measures they all must take to survive in the meantime. They all seemed very hungry at the moment. "As long as we don't make a disturbance, it might be ok to feed here in the meantime. I might do so as well to prepare for the worst. Clover, after you if you must.." she said with a curtsey.
Ruby observed the dance floor through predator's eyes. She may not be very hungry at the moment, but maybe that will help restrain her and not go overboard if she did feed a little bit. "Darn, I don't know any of these dances.. Where's the polka or the waltz??"

Remove ads