• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

Strider_Koln

First Post
"I agree... I need more information on this fellow before I could slay him. So laying low it is..." Koln nods, believing that engaging these targets would put Ruby and Clover in danger, although he is more than confident in his abilities as a vampire killer. "If we're discovered, no problem, let the wolf come to us, rather than us wander into its den, then will be the time to fight to the death.. now is time for something else..." Koln watches the floor for any potential targets. He snickers at Ruby's comment, "These are sinners in the hands of an angry God, Ruby, there will be no waltzing or polka, only the most disturbing and grotesque contorting and writhing, like tortured souls in the lowest depths of hell in the jaws of the Devil himself..."

izillama

First Post
Clover followed Koln's gaze out to the selection on the dance floor. Even from where she was standing, quite a few young men stood out as intriguing.
She heard Koln remark, "These are sinners in the hands of an angry God, Ruby, there will be no waltzing or polka, only the most disturbing and grotesque contorting and writhing, like tortured souls in the lowest depths of hell in the jaws of the Devil himself..."
Pressing a few fingers to her lips to keep from showing her smirk, she remembered just the other night when she had danced in a similar way. To hear Koln and Ruby condemn it, she felt slightly ashamed. But then, who were they to judge how she got her meal? Well, at least no one had chided her for playing with her food...
Feeling slightly awkward, she took a small side step, shuffling her feet and lowering her eyes. She cleared her throat, "Um... if the two of you don't mind, I think I'm going to catch a... bite to eat on my own. I'll catch up with you two in a bit. K?"

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Everyone do spot checks if you are going hunting to see what you can find especially if you are looking for specific prey.

Clover
[sblock]
There are bound to be some some girly looking punks out there somewhere, you swear you saw at least one or two that looked appetizing.
[/sblock]

Koln
[sblock]
I already hinted but Koln could go for just about anyone.
[/sblock]

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln nods and swallows, doing his best to suppress his conscience and morality. He is a vampire... he is a killer, a sinner, doomed to Hell's fire and God's wrath no matter what. He craves blood, human blood. Saving himself to animals has failed to satisfy him... in Leviticus it strictly forbids the drinking of blood... but there is so much power in the blood...

Spot Check (with Heightened Senses)
1d20+8+2[11,8,2] = (21)
Roll Lookup

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Koln nods and swallows, doing his best to suppress his conscience and morality. He is a vampire... he is a killer, a sinner, doomed to Hell's fire and God's wrath no matter what. He craves blood, human blood. Saving himself to animals has failed to satisfy him... in Leviticus it strictly forbids the drinking of blood... but there is so much power in the blood...

Spot Check (with Heightened Senses)
1d20+8+2[11,8,2] = (21)
Roll Lookup

What sense are you heightening anyway? There is loud noise and many bright lights so hearing and sight won't do you much good. Smell would be your best option.

Koln
[sblock]
You come across one of the girls you saw with Tony the other night. It wasn't the girl Candi whom Tony was paying the most attention to, but this was was right there with you for sure. She smiles as you approach.

"Hello. I remember you. Weren't you Tony's friend? He told me you guys might be back, of course I'm happier to see the man of the group than the two girls" she says winking at you.
[/sblock]

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

1d20+6 → [3,6] = (9)
Apparently Clover's having some trouble spotting any good prey...

Fail!

Clover can't seem to find any of the appetizing men she saw earlier. There are a few goth guys who might have to do but they don't set off the same spark inside of Clover's being that the pretty men do. She stumbles around looking and ends up bumping into Ruby instead.

Strider_Koln

First Post
What sense are you heightening anyway? There is loud noise and many bright lights so hearing and sight won't do you much good. Smell would be your best option.

Koln
[sblock]
You come across one of the girls you saw with Tony the other night. It wasn't the girl Candi whom Tony was paying the most attention to, but this was was right there with you for sure. She smiles as you approach.

"Hello. I remember you. Weren't you Tony's friend? He told me you guys might be back, of course I'm happier to see the man of the group than the two girls" she says winking at you.
[/sblock]

idk, i figured why not? Heightened Sense gives me +8 on spot/search checks so uhm, smell I guess, attracted to whichever person has the best smelling blood?

Koln smiles, taking off his hat, while it may appear chivalrous Koln does it more out of a hunter's instinct: removing their hat before firing at their target. "A pleasure to meet you. I apologize for any trouble I may have caused your friend Tony, and would like to make it up to you by buying you a drink.
He looks her over, while she may think he's "checking her out" he is really studying her aura and gauging her level of piety. He is tempted to ask her when was the last time she's been to confession...

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

idk, i figured why not? Heightened Sense gives me +8 on spot/search checks so uhm, smell I guess, attracted to whichever person has the best smelling blood?

Koln smiles, taking off his hat, while it may appear chivalrous Koln does it more out of a hunter's instinct: removing their hat before firing at their target. "A pleasure to meet you. I apologize for any trouble I may have caused your friend Tony, and would like to make it up to you by buying you a drink.
He looks her over, while she may think he's "checking her out" he is really studying her aura and gauging her level of piety. He is tempted to ask her when was the last time she's been to confession...

The woman seems to like the fact that Koln is checking her out (even though he isn't). She moves closer to Koln swaying her hips. She has shoulder length dirty blond hair and she's wearing a red cocktail dress. Koln can smell some sweet tasting blood under the scent of her perfume. She takes Koln's hand and lets him lead her.

"Sure, let's get a drink. I think Tony liked having you guys here, he doesn't bring too many people to the back of the club other than us ladies. So there must've been something he liked about you! My name is Sarah by the way, you were...Koln, right?" she says as Koln leads her over to the bar.

Koln
[sblock]
Sarah has been a naughty girl. Her sins are only normal for a flirtatious woman and match that of Mindy's with the exception of the fact that you could tell that Mindy had been to church recently.

Her aura is Clear red: Powerful, energetic, competitive, sexual, passionate just like Mindy's.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

izillama

First Post
As Clover stumbled her way back towards Ruby, she felt her face drop a little into pouting, clearly disappointed. She had actually been a little excited by the prospect of luring in another victim (though she would never mention it to her companions, for their opinion of her). The fact that she couldn't seem to find anyone with the same kind of appeal factor as before made her feel more than a little doubtful of her own ability as a vampire. 'Leave it to me to become a vampire and totally suck at it...!'
She leaned up against the bar next to Ruby, who seemed to still be sizing up the people in the room, and she smiled, "Hm... two attractive girls like us? Maybe we should perch ourselves here and wait for the hotties to bear down on the bait." Clover laughed and pulled herself up into a stool, giving Bill a shy wink to inform him of her intentions.

Remove ads