• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tale Weaver's Vampire: The Masquerade Game Board

ladyphoenix

First Post
As Clover stumbled her way back towards Ruby, she felt her face drop a little into pouting, clearly disappointed. She had actually been a little excited by the prospect of luring in another victim (though she would never mention it to her companions, for their opinion of her). The fact that she couldn't seem to find anyone with the same kind of appeal factor as before made her feel more than a little doubtful of her own ability as a vampire. 'Leave it to me to become a vampire and totally suck at it...!'
She leaned up against the bar next to Ruby, who seemed to still be sizing up the people in the room, and she smiled, "Hm... two attractive girls like us? Maybe we should perch ourselves here and wait for the hotties to bear down on the bait." Clover laughed and pulled herself up into a stool, giving Bill a shy wink to inform him of her intentions.
Search for tasty men, lol
1d20+3 → [10,3] = (13)
Roll Lookup

"Absolutely, heh," Ruby said a little nervously at first in response to Clover. She felt more awkward then attractive at the moment huddle by the bar, but she could at least try. She leaned over the bar and played with her hair, giving her sugar smile. She slowly scanned the area for potentials. Maybe double teaming might due the trick.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

As Clover stumbled her way back towards Ruby, she felt her face drop a little into pouting, clearly disappointed. She had actually been a little excited by the prospect of luring in another victim (though she would never mention it to her companions, for their opinion of her). The fact that she couldn't seem to find anyone with the same kind of appeal factor as before made her feel more than a little doubtful of her own ability as a vampire. 'Leave it to me to become a vampire and totally suck at it...!'
She leaned up against the bar next to Ruby, who seemed to still be sizing up the people in the room, and she smiled, "Hm... two attractive girls like us? Maybe we should perch ourselves here and wait for the hotties to bear down on the bait." Clover laughed and pulled herself up into a stool, giving Bill a shy wink to inform him of her intentions.

Bill says in a low but encouraging voice "Go get 'em" as he cleans some glasses.

Soon enough there was a pretty looking boy who perked Clover's interest coming over to the bar. He came between Clover and Ruby and seemed to be checking both of you out.

"I'm Jim, can I buy you ladies a drink?" he asks looking at both of you.

You see Koln walking in front of Sarah in the red dress leading her to the bar as well. Ruby can't help but feel a little jealous despite the fact that she knows that all 3 of you are in the same boat.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Koln's plan is simple, hopefully have his victim injest enough alcohol to become numb to her surroundings then she will not feel his bite. He tries again to rationalize this out, she deserves this for hanging out with the likes of Tony, if only she went to church more often...
To the normal person she is incredibly attractive, but what Koln sees by his powers of deduction and by the color of her aura only disgusts him. She is a slave to the basest of desires, she would undoubtedly get more out of being a vampire than him. His fists ball up and slightly shake at how a person could do this, may God have mercy, for Koln may not. However, being a master of keeping his emotions inside and hidden, his exterior remains calm, pleasent, and welcoming.

"Sarah, such a nice name, always liked that name actually. Now what will you like my dear?" Koln asks, being thankful he is not wearing his uniform tonight, opting for his new street clothes, although he is still with his hat. Socrates remains in his pocket, obediently keeping hidden.

izillama

First Post
Clover grinned at Ruby as she saw their tactic had worked. And so quickly, too! No sooner had the two of them sat down and settled in, a young man walked over, smiling not unlike a child who had caught sight of an open cookie jar.
He slid in between them, clearly thrilled with his catch of two, "I'm Jim, can I buy you ladies a drink?"
Smiling, Clover leaned in and stretched towards the bar, biting her lip enticingly, "A glass of wine would be nice. Red." She looked at him flirtatiously as she said this last part, then glanced past him at Ruby, wondering if the Amish girl would follow suit and request her own poison?
'Can vampires even drink wine? I wonder if I'm going to make myself sick...'

Strider_Koln

First Post
Clover grinned at Ruby as she saw their tactic had worked. And so quickly, too! No sooner had the two of them sat down and settled in, a young man walked over, smiling not unlike a child who had caught sight of an open cookie jar.
He slid in between them, clearly thrilled with his catch of two, "I'm Jim, can I buy you ladies a drink?"
Smiling, Clover leaned in and stretched towards the bar, biting her lip enticingly, "A glass of wine would be nice. Red." She looked at him flirtatiously as she said this last part, then glanced past him at Ruby, wondering if the Amish girl would follow suit and request her own poison?
'Can vampires even drink wine? I wonder if I'm going to make myself sick...'

Koln hears Clover from the other side of the bar, as soon as Sarah looks away he looks over to her and quickly makes a repeated slashing motion at his throat, shaking his head, and pointing to the glass of wine in the tender's hand. Hopefully she knows that vampires cannot injest food, unless under some special conditions. Surely she has seen the classic Dracula, that famous line by the late great Bela Lagosi "I don't drink... wine."

ladyphoenix

First Post
Koln hears Clover from the other side of the bar, as soon as Sarah looks away he looks over to her and quickly makes a repeated slashing motion at his throat, shaking his head, and pointing to the glass of wine in the tender's hand. Hopefully she knows that vampires cannot injest food, unless under some special conditions. Surely she has seen the classic Dracula, that famous line by the late great Bela Lagosi "I don't drink... wine."
Ruby notices Koln's warning and replies, "Actually, I'm curious to see how much you can handle Jim, how about some shots, I like a man who can hold his liquor," she says playfully narrowing her green eyes at him. She looked over her shoulder at the woman in red and shot an icy glare towards her. She suppressed a low hiss in her teeth. Her competitiveness was poking though her thin humanity like cheese cloth.

izillama

First Post
Clover was left slightly aghast by the very clear signal that Koln sent her from across the bar, but she was thankful for it nonetheless. She assumed that his imitation of a slit throat meant that no, she probably shouldn't drink wine. But, that wouldn't stop her from at least pretending. If only for Jim's sake.
A sparkling glass of dark red liquid was suddenly in front of her, and she swirled it with an air of high class before picking it up and pressing it to her closed lips for effect. The smell of fermented grapes sickened her senses, and she placed the glass back down on the bar gently.
Clover leaned over to Jim and smiled, "So, what brings you to Denver?" Her eyes bore into his as though nothing could be more interesting than the answer.

Tale_Weaver

First Post
The 24th Diocese

Ruby notices Koln's warning and replies, "Actually, I'm curious to see how much you can handle Jim, how about some shots, I like a man who can hold his liquor," she says playfully narrowing her green eyes at him. She looked over her shoulder at the woman in red and shot an icy glare towards her. She suppressed a low hiss in her teeth. Her competitiveness was poking though her thin humanity like cheese cloth.

Jim smiles at Ruby excited by her challenging nature. "I'll take you on." he says with an obvious confidence in his voice. He figures that Ruby certainly doesn't look like the type to hold her drinks. "Loser pays." he says laughing. He orders 2 shots from Bill.

"So, what brings you to Denver?" Clover asks as the bartender prepares the drinks.

"I live here." Jim replies. "I work for my father in the small car dealership he owns."

Bill finishes making the drinks. "I've got plenty more where that came from!" he says giving a hearty laugh.

You know, you can spend 1 blood point to "pretend" to eat or drink for an hour. There's also a feat to be able to do it without blood just like "blush of health" which allows you to have a complexion without having to spend blood.

ladyphoenix

First Post
Jim smiles at Ruby excited by her challenging nature. "I'll take you on." he says with an obvious confidence in his voice. He figures that Ruby certainly doesn't look like the type to hold her drinks. "Loser pays." he says laughing. He orders 2 shots from Bill.

"So, what brings you to Denver?" Clover asks as the bartender prepares the drinks.

"I live here." Jim replies. "I work for my father in the small car dealership he owns."

Bill finishes making the drinks. "I've got plenty more where that came from!" he says giving a hearty laugh.

You know, you can spend 1 blood point to "pretend" to eat or drink for an hour. There's also a feat to be able to do it without blood just like "blush of health" which allows you to have a complexion without having to spend blood.
Oh heck why not...-1 blood point from me, lets see what happens

Ruby raises her shot glass. "Cheers" she says with a smirk. She uses her guise to mimic her drinking prowess. Hopefully this guy will be out soon. She is hoping one of his buddies would join the fun too.

Strider_Koln

First Post
Oh heck why not...-1 blood point from me, lets see what happens

Ruby raises her shot glass. "Cheers" she says with a smirk. She uses her guise to mimic her drinking prowess. Hopefully this guy will be out soon. She is hoping one of his buddies would join the fun too.

Koln watches Ruby carefully. In all the literature he's read, usually vampires cannot eat/drink food unless...I mean even Twilight got that right... This needs to be researched more. He also hopes that Ruby is able to hold her alcohol and not do anything rash...

"So, Sarah, would you like a drink?" He asks again, figuring she might have not heard the first time, but he desperately wants her to get at least a little buzzed, anything to numb the inevitable pain he thinks as he daydreams (or nightdreams?) about piercing her skin with his fangs.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads