• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales around the Campfire - OOC Discussion

doghead

thotd
Sparky said:
DrZombie:
Precisely.

:) Maybe the 'no-meta' rule is a bit excessive... Hey, for secret stuff... what about IM... who all uses (or doesn't use) what? I use Yahoo IM.

Yahoo Messanger as well. doghead206

DrZombie

First Post
Vacation notice : I'll be doing some swimmingpool and mountainclimbing action in southern france with the missus and the kid from sep 4-11.

Cya

Sparky

That's cool. Have fun and make sure yer boy isn't on belay.

Also - regarding your comment in IC:
Mustafah said:
"I've got some undead arse to kick."
Boy, are you going to be surprised. :D

I can't help but feel I've confused you guys in a bit with this first scene, the upshot is - I meant it to be chaos... but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask/email/Yahoo. And let me know where you want your answer, here, in the IC thread, in an email, whatever.

doghead

thotd
I'm going to be gone from the 20th til the 4th of next month.

Feel free to ghost *er, ... which game is this? must be about the 6th one of these I've written. oh yeah, its at the top of the page* Hella. Just charge scream and swing. That oughta do the trick.

have fun.

the head of the dog

DrZombie

First Post
Thanks. Just experimenting with the format. It's kinda funny, the in-game out-game comments. If I were an arty-farty geek I'd go all wild talking about how this medium allows for extra-narrative character development of the main characters without interrupting the flow of the story or similar nonsense :D .

Ferrix

Explorer
Yeah, still around... it's been a busy week or more lately... trying to get a bunch of stuff in order (including a game I will be running). Will hopefully post tomorrow.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads