• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales around the Campfire - OOC Discussion

Sparky

No you're not mistaken and nope, emailing the character is not necessary, DrZombie. Is there anything you wanted to run by me or were you just offering it up for record? If the latter, feed me crunchy bits as needed. I like crunchy bits in a bowl with whole milk.

Hey, there's something - if the need arrises how do you all want to handle secret questions/information? PMs? Emails?

Oh yeah, forgot to say - nice entrances to DrZombie and WizWrm. Very nice indeed.

Thanks for the great kick-off guys - this is going to be fun.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
What we did at the "game of trust" was use windings or such. Makes it easy and doesn't require mails. Since you're the only one actually paying for this BBS you're the only one who can private message, so that won't work. (yes, I know, I'm a cheapo basterd, but hey, I've got a family to support :D )

Like this, I mean, you really gotta make an effort to cheat by reading it, and personally I don’t care if anyone reads secrets meant only for me, it’s a bloody game for chrissakes.

Btw, y'all can read this message

Ferrix

Explorer
that only works if your browser wants to even bother trying to deal with fonts it doesn't have loaded... thus what you posted in wingdings was completely legible to me. ;-)

Sparky

Duh...

There's also the Spoiler Tags.

Message below:
If you can read this, go post in the IC forum.

;)
Tee hee.

IC

Last edited:

Sparky

Secret knowledge, information or communication is more about immersion than about secrets. It's much cooler to me if you come to rely on the elf with keen senses, or the trap savvy rogue, based on IC interactions than filtering meta-knowledge.

I usually can't help myself and read blacked out stuff anyway... :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads