• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales around the Campfire - OOC Discussion

Sparky

Otukkun - Please read the campaign setup above and craft a character (but don't tell us about it!). If you haven't responded in the week and a half before WizWrm gets back I'll put you on deck in front of me and put Ferrix in.

Gnomeworks - shhh! :) Your character's a secret!

Ferrix - You're on deck. If Otakkun hasn't chimed in when WizWrm rejoins us, I'll put Otukkun in the wings and you in the limelight.

WizWrm - no problem. If we get really get rolling we can slip you in on the fly - since that's kinda what this campaign is all about. If you get this before you go out of town - post a name so we can make oblique reference to your character IC. :)

doghead - cool! Glad you're into the idea. Physical descriptions are great - and I guess gender is okay. Hella!

For everyone, since these descriptions are all we know about eachother's characters - really dig in there. This will be fun!

EDIT: Just got back from the IC thread - nice start doghead! Very nicely kicked off! Yay, indeed.

EDIT2: Nixing that race is okay to mention...

Last edited:

Sparky

Exercising DMly discretion and jumping the gun a bit on subbing Ferrix in before my stated deadline.

Ferrix, GW, your audience is on the edge of their seats... :)

Sparky

Terrific GW - kinda sorry to see how we got a monk to break a vow of silence, but definitely interested to see what you cook up. Post here and IC when you've sorted out your concept.

Remember that the concept is a dual one - the character as a storied hero after untold (literally) trials and tribulations (and multiclassings?), and the character as a green, unseasoned hopeful.

I added my PC/NPC Stumbin Reck and a fancy title to list of players in the wings. Feel free to make any such titles for your character bearing in mind that they may hold all, some or none of that title at the beginning of their adventuring lives.

I'm expanding the party to Five, though the adventure seed will remain in four parts (not counting the title).

doghead

thotd
Nice work Ferrix, I particularly liked the "a spiked chain of some dark burnt metal hung about his shoulders" image.

Off to see if what springs to mind for the next installment.

Remove ads