Tales of the eldeen reaches

Ozmar

First Post
Krug said:
"W-w-well.. yes, double watch might be b-better. Ranvarr and Roral, Silver and Stulgar and f-f-finally Umbra and m-me," the sorcerer says, poking at the meat. "The deer... it was attacked and killed, but not slain. Why? Is not the way of the forest to c-consume?"

"Stulgar?!" Silver pouts, but then changes the subject quickly. "What do you mean, 'not slain'? You mean, 'not eaten'? I assume that we have Scarfang to thank for that. But I s'pose we shouldn't be expecting him to feed us every night." Silver moves off and busys herself with ensuring that any remains from the carcass are sufficiently removed from the campsite so as not to attact unwanted attention.

Ozmar

First Post
Silver takes Caw aside and speaks quietly. "Hey buddy, you're doing fine. Why so nervous? Don't you know Scarfang is just outside our perimeter, just out of sight? He and his animal friends will be watching over us all night, so there's nothing for you to be worried about. We're perfectly safe." She smiles and gives him a reassuring squeeze on his arm. "Isn't that right, Aluir?"

Bront

The man with the probe
Ozmar said:
"Stulgar?!" Silver pouts, but then changes the subject quickly. "What do you mean, 'not slain'? You mean, 'not eaten'? I assume that we have Scarfang to thank for that. But I s'pose we shouldn't be expecting him to feed us every night." Silver moves off and busys herself with ensuring that any remains from the carcass are sufficiently removed from the campsite so as not to attact unwanted attention.
Stulgar raises an eyebrow at Silver but otherwise makes no note of her apparent objections. "Sounds like a fine watch set to me."

Stulgar thought about pulling Caw asside to reassure him, but upon seeing Silver pull him aside, decides he'll wait till when he wakes Caw for his watch.

"Well, I suggest we all get a good rest tonight, it will be a long day tomorow if this is any indication."

Stulgar sits back and prepairs to rest till his watch comes up.

OOC: I do want to do something on my watch, so please don't just skip over it, but whenever it happens, it happens.

DrZombie

First Post
first watch

Night settles over the forest. Atd dusk, there is a stirring as thecreatures of day settle for sleep and the creatures of night wake up to hunt.

Your campfire burns merilly, and you can see the bats swooping around hunting for the insects attracted by the light.
In the background you can hear the familiar sounds of the vast forest that surrounds you, the cry of a rodent caught by a predator, the insects, the occasional hoot of an owl.

After a while those not on guard get ready to sleep, while those on guard prepare to stay awake.

All is quiet, all is well.

Ferrix

Explorer
Umbra ignores the two hulking brutes, or atleast that's how he considers Ranvar and Roral half the time, too much noise for their own good. As the evening winds down, he makes a quick comment to Silver as he enjoys some of the deer, "thank you for dressing the food, I'd have made a mess if I had tried myself." Hoping not to sound to thankful, but still the appreciation is shown.

He takes his watch quietly when the time comes with Caw, "dawn..." he says at the onset of the predawn glow.

OOC: Rolls: Fortitude 15, Spot 25 (whee nat. 20), Listen 23

Remove ads