• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales of the Grey Coast OOC (Recruiting Closed)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Sorry for the double post, but I just want to make note of the fact that since we have no devoted healer in the party, I went with your advice and tacked on a wand of cure light wounds onto Felix. His spells prepared are in the Rogue's Gallery, and I forgot to mention that I tossed in a flaw. Sucks that I won't be able to make very effective use of the Inflict spells, but the flaw really fits Felix's nature - don't dirty your own hands, dirty someone else's. :)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
*Nudge nudge* Anyone gonna post? It's been a bit, and this is looking like a great game, so I don't want it to stagnate and die so soon... :(

A Crazy Fool

First Post
I posted. Sorry, RL ate me and I forgot to post that I couldn't post (it makes perfect sense, stop looking at me that way). I'll try to do a better job of keeping things moving. I'm hoping to get everyone introduced to everyone else before combat.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
What is this "Real Life" of which you speak?

Oh, and Caramip and Hedowin, I'll let you place your orders with Fruit Dude and I'll pay. Don't worry, you can trust me! :]

FRUIT DUDE: Three starfruit? 10,000 gp.
FELIX: ... I'm sorry, did I say Starmetalfruit by accident? *Blam*

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Ah, the party intro is nearing completion! Well done, Jenna, smooth transition. I was afraid that I was going to have to say. "Hey, you've got armor! Wanna go kill something?" :p I'll have my response up later today.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads