• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales of the Grey Coast OOC (Recruiting Closed)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Sorry for my absence, but, as my post should entail, I'm back in black, baby.

Wow, I can't wait to develop Felix! Quick reminder - he isn't AGAINST the party, exactly... Bwahahahaha! Oh, and one thing, Crazy Fool...

[sblock=A Crazy Fool]If I were to walk into a crowd for a moment or two, saying that I was going to attend to something or other and cast detect thoughts on one of the party members - would they know it was me if they made their save? Or would they just feel like something is... off?[/sblock]

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
A Crazy Fool - My pardons if I missed something obvious, but are we supposed to be doing something in particular? Is there someplace we have to go or someone we have to meet? I enjoy a good meet-and-greet as much as the next player, but I didn't want to be sitting around munching on fruit and discussing magical theories if the village needed saving or something.

A Crazy Fool

First Post
I usually like to give characters the oportunity to talk with each other before combat. Since you've done enough of that now, combat rounds will start this evening (I need to finalize my map).

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*snerk* Ya, I figured that's what you were doing, Crazy Fool, but heavens know I've been wrong before. I've been in PbP games where we were given this objective, but then got distracted by one thing or another, and by the time we got back to it, no one could remember what it was anymore.

"So... why are we at this ancient temple again?"

"Dude, I don't even know. Anyone want to go for nachos?"

"Cool"

DM: *whimper*

You get the idea.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads