• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tales of the Grey Coast OOC (Recruiting Closed)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Can't wait to see how this situation develops. Herb's comment got me thinking that Roxanne might be wrong about them being here to get her or anybody else. I thought outside of the box some and came up with another idea that would twist things in a whole different direction. We'll see which way it goes I guess...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
A Crazy Fool - It might be a lot faster for you to roll for checks like these. As it is, you have to ask, it takes us several days to respond, and then you have to tell us what we do or do not sense. You could just make the rolls for us and tell us in the same post and save days of game time. PbP games are generally slow enough that most players don't mind the DM doing most of the rolls. I've played in dozens of games and run over twenty in my time here, and I find that helps a lot with pacing. :) Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Yeah, I, umm, fourth (?) that. Plus, it makes me feel a little guilty if I roll well several times in a row. I mean, three 20's in a row can happen, but I still worry that people MIGHT think that I'm cheating (no worries, I'm not). It just seems a lot more credible when the DM does it.

A Crazy Fool

First Post
on invisible castle: It'd be good if you used it. I may not if there are too many rolls to keep track of or if success or failure of an NPC's roll is plot-critical for whatever reason. Otherwise expect me to roll and post too if not for my own reference.

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Don't worry, I'm still here, and I'll have a response up tomorrow. Ugh, between physical training (I prefer to call it straining), school, and dating, haven't had much time the past two days. I'm free tomorrow, though, so expect to hear something from Felix shortly.

PhoenixAsh

First Post
I'm still present... but I fear this game probably won't continue. It seems that half the players are long gone, and I'm not sure if ACF is still with us.

A shame - I really had fun with the character interaction. :\

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads