D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Azurewraith

Explorer
Seeing that the Armoury is guarded Duran racks his brains for a solution being a terrible liar he ducks round the corner and shifts into a spider again using his remaining energy.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Let's put the stuff back as well found it, maybe write a copy of the letter, so Thurl does not realise.

Sorry, a little busy today, can post an in character post later:)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Feathergale Spire
Evening

Errol turned his mount to follow JV. Fortunately Julian’s mount seemed willing to follow as they headed back to the tower.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 37/40
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R)
Inspiring Leader (1/R)*
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Feathergale Spire
Evening

In the Spire

GM: If you want to copy the letter, you can use some spare ink and parchment in the desk. I'll take a couple of minutes.

Duran finds somewhere quite and turns into a spider. Making his way to armoury proves easy enough and once inside he can see weapons racks containing longswords, spears and crossbows. There are also barrels that appear to be of crossbow bolts. Some armour racks contain the blue scale mail favored by the knights and a closet contains a few sets of the strange winged cloak that the knights wear.

Something that catches his eye is a brazier containing some pokers and blunt rods.

On the Hunt

Following JV you get back to the Spire. Without having to keep formation and JV's great navigating you get back in about 10 minutes. The mounts head for the pinnacle apparently used to stopping there. Alighting on on of the roosts protruding from the top, the sentry comes over to see what has happened. At the sight of Julian the lone squire on the roof is sent down to get help.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Duran scuttles over to the brazier and inspects them to the best of his spidery abilities.Strange thing to find in a armoury looks more at home in a torture chamber. The spider man muses in an amazing fashion.

Yavathol

Explorer

After making a copy of the message, Ilvellios locked the chest and returned everything, as best as he could remember, exactly as he had found it.

Looking over at Thessel, he said "Do you want us to help smuggle you out of here before the knights return, or do you want be locked in the chamber again and pretend you're still tied up?

I don't particularly want to get imprisoned myself or have to fight them all.. Though I suppose getting caught would be one to find out where the other prisoners are, if they don't just kill us!"

Before Duran left for the armoury, he told them both, "I've heard of this Rivergard Keep, and the bandits that live there. Sounds like they are allied with the knights. If we want to investigate them some time, I heard about a secret way in.."

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 21/21
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +3(+5 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +5, Survival +5, Stealth +5, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 16
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/3
HD: 3/3
Quarterstaff +5, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +5, 1d4+3

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
2ed598l.jpg

Feathergale Spire
Evening

Errol helped get Julius unstrapped from his mount and left him in the knight’s capable hands as he headed down the stairs with JV. “Shall we find the others, see what they might have found?” he asked. “And let’s see if we can pick up Savra. I want to get her out of here, either with us, or alone.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Errol’s Mini Stats]
Errol Dax
AC: 15
HP: 28/28 +5 thp
Superiority Dice: (4/4/R @ d8) (Commander’s Strike, Rally, Trip)
Arrows: 37/40
Action Surge (1/R)*
Second Wind (1/R)
Inspiring Leader (1/R)*
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
Feathergale Spire,
Evening

Duran search: 1D20+5 = [2]+5 = 7

Durans search of the armoury turns up nothing of particular interest. The weapons and armour is well maintained. The brazier of torture instruments does seem strange in the armoury, but you also wonder where else one might keep such instruments, especially since there doesn't seem to be a dungeon or dedicated prison in the tower.

GM: Since its been quite I'll give you a bit more time to decide what you want to do, if no one wants to do anything let me know and I'll move things along.

Remove ads