• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
That's great, I just wanted to get some idea if the cultists had taken over all of the dwarven city, or just a part; and also whether they were like one cult on each floor, or if it is like a cube divided in four, or four separate parts with single circular ring corridor linking them or whatever..

TallIan

Explorer
GM: Jolliver refers to a city quarter that is all on one level. He also refers to deeper levels but makes them sound more like caves or mines. The other cults occupy the other quarters of the city so he can offer little information on them. Gar has control of the SE quarter and there are links to the NE and SW quarters, but not NW. Each cult defends it's quarter so movement between the quarters is not easy.

I hope that's enough.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Duran looks around the room slightly puzzled"So are these cults working together? I mean they all inhabit the same space,l but they all seem like mortal enemies.

Yavathol

Explorer
"If they are locked in a stale-mate, then maybe we can upset the balance of power. However, it sounds like all sides are evil so we want to weaken all the cults and not let any side win?"

OOC:
Seems like we've uncovered quite a lot of information here, maybe we should inform the Harpers or other interested parties so that we can get further quests and, from a roleplaying perspective, alert people in case anything happens to the group?

Last edited:

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
This is where we wish we had a rogue in the party!
Will the terms of the suggestion allow getting him to come with us? That way we can kill him some distance from here..

TallIan

Explorer
GM: No he won't, I haven't really conveyed this very well, but he is hostile and arrogant. He is compelled to not make noise and answer questions, he is only not fighting because: it would be noisy; he bound and a talking combat is both really hard to do and a bit farcical.

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Could always pick him up and carry him out side been he is bound and compelled silent
.. or Duran has a wild shape left.... could turn into a bear and tie him to that like a mount and dash out at 80ft a round or a horse at 120ft or... a we are lvl.4.... I get a swim speed.... giant toad.... swallow....him... can only dash at 40ft though.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
Well, under the circumstances, I would have thought that if we wanted to kill him, we can just keep tying him up and gagging him until he looks like rope with no sign of wereboar visible. Then carry him with us back to the boat, and dump him overboard..

Remove ads