• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
"No, I look after the women in my care."

GM: A secret insight check made on your behalf leads you to believe Jollivers definition of "look after" is very different from yours

Yavathol

Explorer
Ilvelios gave Nariah a puzzled look, wondering where she was going with this, "That leaves out all the other women, not 'in your care'! Is there any other information, such as passwords, that we have not thought to ask about, which you would prefer us not to know?"

OOC:
As chaotic good, Ilvelios is pragmatic about the current difficulty of bring Jolly to the authorities and under the circumstances, accepts what needs to be done, though he does not take it lightly.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: I think there is broad agreement that we are a long way from civilisation, certainly we are all agreed that this is not the place to debate it:)

If Jolly refuses to answer my last question (Is there anything you would rather not tell us?) then let us proceed with taking him, bound as much as possible,
down the tunnel and back to the stream. We can debate there what to do with him...

TallIan

Explorer
Riverguard Keep,
Day 6, Early morning - pre dawn

"Err... I never hurt no women. He says defensively "No passwords, Holdar recognises most o' der men and let 'em in, or if he don't he brings 'em ta me."

GM: "Anything you'd rather not know" is a bit vague. Decision time though, what's the plan?

Remove ads