D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

TallIan

Explorer
OOC:
So apparently I can't count as I was waiting on one more initiative to be posted, duh! anyway, I with normality returning to my life, I can post regularly again. I will update this thread tomorrow when my daughter takes her nap, which will be my normal posting time from now on, now that I am a kept man :p

TallIan

Explorer
GM:
Initiative
Group A:
Illvilious, Nariah, Duran
Group B:
Priest, Bandits, Reavers
Group C:
Errol, J.V.

Nariah has declared her actions so Duran and Illvilious need to go.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
What do you think we should do? If Duran is willing to assist, Ilvellios can run up to the priest, but there is a danger that we will be surrounded and take a lot of damage?

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Best assistance Duran can offer is either dropping an entangle making movement difficult or turning into a bear and just soaking the damage like a big furry sponge.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: either of those sounds great, but if you entangle and don't move closer then Ilvellios will likewise stay back and use ranged attacks on the priest:)

Would you like to post first?

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Sorry was at work it was crazy sold 1100 boxes of wine in 7mins..

Sorry if it's been mentioned but do the enemies gave any visible ranged weapons?

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: I think bear may be the way then... or octopus maybe. Can I go from one animal straight to another? And how are we working the seen it portion of WS Durable master totally showed him every animal on all the planes as is tradition

TallIan

Explorer
GM: I believe that you are allowed to wild shape directly into another wild shape. As for what you've seen, as long as it's reasonable I'll probably allow it. So bears, mice, river fish are likely something you've come across, deep ocean fish or desert reptiles, not so much.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Duran attempts to move into a position to tie up as many enemies at once. Once where there was a mouse, now there is a raging bear foaming at the mouth tearing at his nearest opponent tooth and claw.

OOC: Trying to get as many in melee range as possible due to sentinel feat and shifting into brown bear.Attacking the priest if possible if not just attack who ever.
Bonus:Wild shape
Action:Multi attack.
[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]
Duran's AC is now 11
HP is 34
Speed 40ft/climb 30
And is now Large.

Remove ads