• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tall's PotA Campaign - IC

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:

OOC: Did group b ever go? I was waiting on the enemy to move.

Yes, I think they did.. one of Ian's earlier posts said:
The two bandits to the north shoot arrows at Ilvillious to no effect, while the two southern bandits shoot arrows at Errol with no effect.

I think that was group B?

Yavathol

Explorer

Ilvellios ran after the priest, his quarterstaff swooshing through the air in a blur.

OOC:
Guessing I wasn't next to anyone, so no AoO. Move next to the priest, if he wasn't already.
Action:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Bonus action - Martial Arts:
[roll2]
[roll3]

[sblock]Ilvellios hp 27/27 thp: 6
Str +0(+2 Saves), Dex +4(+6 Saves), Con +1, Int +0, Wis +2, Cha -1
Acrobatics +6, Survival +5, Stealth +6, Insight +5, Perception +5
AC 17
Inspiration no
Ki: 3/4
HD: 4/4
Quarterstaff +6, 1d8+3
Unarmed/Radiant Bolt +6, 1d4+3
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...otA-Campiagn&p=6897912&viewfull=1#post6897912
[/sblock]

TallIan

Explorer
OOC:
Maybe we could simplify it slightly then, and just have the PCs turn and the NPC's turn?
Yeah, I'm inclined to do that from now on. I was trying to do group combat but still ensure that fast characters gained the benefit of their speed without giving the whole party a boost, but it clearly too confusing - I even get mixed up writing the monster actions and round summary.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thateous

Explorer
J.V. was just about to fall asleep when the roar of combat erupted all around him, springing to his feet he moved to stab at the closest enemy.

OOC: stand and move 15ft north, hit with rapier
[roll=atk][roll0] [roll1]

Remove ads