Tatters of the King [Recruiting] Realms of Cthulhu (Savage Worlds)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Yeah...I have a question about that. I've got a peculiar yen to try a Creepy Waifish character, and this might be the sort of game that works in.

You know the type; thin, pale girl with sleepless bags under her eyes who creeps everyone out by saying weird things that turn out to be eerily accurate; may have psychic/magic powers, or may just be cray-cray.

Not sure how far the archetype goes in this partcular system/setting.

Maybe she starts out normal but through out the game becomes more and more unhinged.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I could be interested in this.

For concept I'm thinking Reed - just 'Reed' - a dry, (slavik?) man in his late twenties, early thirties with few social graces and an unhealthy fascination with the macabre and dead things in particular (interests in biology, primitive scarring/body modification rituals and collecting black-powder pistols and guns). Intense dark eyes that stare out the print and straight at you. Smirks and sneers more than smiles. Wields a (tasteful) crystal-pommeled cane, the only flashy thing about him.

I'm leaning towards an artist slot right now (a novellist, probably under a pseudonym?), but how established does the alienist have to be, Yellow Sign? His own practice, or would casual/dilitant interest be sufficient?

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I could be interested in this.

I'm leaning towards an artist slot right now (a novellist, probably under a pseudonym?), but how established does the alienist have to be, Yellow Sign? His own practice, or would casual/dilitant interest be sufficient?

It would be better if the psychologist/alienist would have a practice and published in his field.

Sent from my SM-G935V using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Hurm...I apologize for the tease, but on reflection and assessment of my games, I don't think I'm going to be free for this. Some old games that I thought might be dead are stirring...that which is dead can never die, right? :)

I will follow this game with interest though, and high hopes! Have fun!

Remove ads