• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tatters of the King [Recruiting] Realms of Cthulhu (Savage Worlds)

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Yeah...I have a question about that. I've got a peculiar yen to try a Creepy Waifish character, and this might be the sort of game that works in.

You know the type; thin, pale girl with sleepless bags under her eyes who creeps everyone out by saying weird things that turn out to be eerily accurate; may have psychic/magic powers, or may just be cray-cray.

Not sure how far the archetype goes in this partcular system/setting.

Maybe she starts out normal but through out the game becomes more and more unhinged.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I could be interested in this.

For concept I'm thinking Reed - just 'Reed' - a dry, (slavik?) man in his late twenties, early thirties with few social graces and an unhealthy fascination with the macabre and dead things in particular (interests in biology, primitive scarring/body modification rituals and collecting black-powder pistols and guns). Intense dark eyes that stare out the print and straight at you. Smirks and sneers more than smiles. Wields a (tasteful) crystal-pommeled cane, the only flashy thing about him.

I'm leaning towards an artist slot right now (a novellist, probably under a pseudonym?), but how established does the alienist have to be, Yellow Sign? His own practice, or would casual/dilitant interest be sufficient?

Yellow Sign

Explorer
I could be interested in this.

I'm leaning towards an artist slot right now (a novellist, probably under a pseudonym?), but how established does the alienist have to be, Yellow Sign? His own practice, or would casual/dilitant interest be sufficient?

It would be better if the psychologist/alienist would have a practice and published in his field.

Sent from my SM-G935V using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Hurm...I apologize for the tease, but on reflection and assessment of my games, I don't think I'm going to be free for this. Some old games that I thought might be dead are stirring...that which is dead can never die, right? :)

I will follow this game with interest though, and high hopes! Have fun!

Remove ads