(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn I

Status
Not open for further replies.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Hey, Telerin," Troi says, "I see you've brought your friend there in... did you give Joe the heads-up on that? Or did you just decide to see what goes down if you brought 'im in?"

He then turns to the door as yet another enters the inn. He raises his hand in greeting, again with the two fingers extended. "Hello, uh... Felix." He eyes the newcomer. "Merchant god, eh? Heard of him at one point, I suppose... don't remember his name, though. Or is it a her?" He shrugs.

"Well, I'd like to consider myself an 'enterprising individual'. I'm a little low on cash at the moment, so anything that helps that situation... well, I'm a student of monsters. Tracking, living in the woods, researching, all that fun stuff."

As he speaks, he eyes the other newcomer. He then motions to Telerin. "Heh... he forgot to introduce himself. Bad move, on his part, I suppose..."

Arken

Explorer
At hearing the mention of a salesman Felix's pointed ears almost visibly pirk up and he turns towards Rinaldo.

' A Merchant?' He asks 'Here come and have a drink...we can talk business' Felix pulls a chair out beside his own and indicates it.

'I think the barkeep may be a while anyway, it looks like a busy day...'

Grim

First Post
Milo walks over to Troi.

"So you really study monsters? I could summon one right now if you want. I'll bet you I can summon a monster that you can't name. Wanna try?"

Telerin eyes the wolf another moment, as if talking with the animal. He then gets up, taps his leg again, and the wolf carefully follows close, not looking anywhere but in front.

Telerin finds a seat next to Troi and smiles, "Joe likes to have fun with some of us...never has told me if he likes Whitefang...but he never has said he doesn't. So," he grinned and patted the wolf's head again, "I like to take my chances. Though we may have some entertainment with that guy not introducing himself. Heard some interesting stories about what Joe likes to do to people..."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
"Nah." Troi says. "It's a little early for mind games, and I don't think Joe'd like it anyway. But yeah, I study monsters. Gotten pretty good at followin' 'em and huntin' 'em down, too. Kinda goes with the studying, I suppose."

Grim

First Post
Milo yelps as a ball of fur jumps from his jacket pocket onto his arm. It jumps again, but Milo snatches it out of the air.

Wiggling, the little weasel starts gnawing on Milo's glove.

"Well this little monster is named Snark. Say hello, Snark."

"SCHCHHHCCHH!" says Snark.

"Nasty little bugger. I'll never know why I wasted all that gold on him."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Telerin
"Joe likes to have fun with some of us...never has told me if he likes Whitefang...but he never has said he doesn't. So, I like to take my chances. Though we may have some entertainment with that guy not introducing himself. Heard some interesting stories about what Joe likes to do to people..."

"That's true, I suppose." Troi agrees, nodding. "I haven't heard him say anything about whether or not he likes it. But yeah, he probably won't mind right away, with that guy not introducing himself... some of those stories are pretty... well, indescribable is the best way I can think of putting it, y'know?"

Arken

Explorer
yikes this is moving quickly! :D

GnomeWorks said:

He then turns to the door as yet another enters the inn. He raises his hand in greeting, again with the two fingers extended. "Hello, uh... Felix." He eyes the newcomer. "Merchant god, eh? Heard of him at one point, I suppose... don't remember his name, though. Or is it a her?" He shrugs.

"Well, I'd like to consider myself an 'enterprising individual'. I'm a little low on cash at the moment, so anything that helps that situation... well, I'm a student of monsters. Tracking, living in the woods, researching, all that fun stuff."

ooc/ I apologise that the God's not quite sorted out yet :D/ooc

Felix looks instantly deeply interested at the mention of monsters.

'Indeed, such a skill would be deeply valuable in any group, I myself am fascinated in all forms of study and knowledge. Unfortunately my offer of partnership did not come with a specific job attached to it, rather I was seeking talented individuals such as yourself with which to confer and try and find a way out of certain...financial difficulties'

Felix gives a wink at this.

'My purse is a little too light for my liking at the moment aswell, perhaps if an opportunity does present itself we could collaberate, it is often the best way...'

Grim

First Post
Milo tries to grab Snark, but the little weasel runs out the door.

"Don't worry, I'll be baaaaaccccccckkkk...."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Milo
"Nasty little bugger. I'll never know why I wasted all that gold on him."

"Hmm..." Troi says, looking at the ball of fur. "That's a weasel." He pauses for a moment. "Yep, that's a weasel, alright... so is that what you meant when you said you could come up with a critter that I wouldn't recognize? Kinda lame..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads