(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitefang was eyeing the other ball of fur. Telerin grinned but tapped the wolf's head, "No. Not food..." he glanced to the weasel and grinned a bit, "Well, not yet anyway."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Re: yikes this is moving quickly! :D

Felix
'Indeed, such a skill would be deeply valuable in any group, I myself am fascinated in all forms of study and knowledge. Unfortunately my offer of partnership did not come with a specific job attached to it, rather I was seeking talented individuals such as yourself with which to confer and try and find a way out of certain...financial difficulties'

"Ah, well..." Troi says, "I don't know if I'd call myself 'talented'. 'Slightly skilled' would probably be a better fit."

'My purse is a little too light for my liking at the moment aswell, perhaps if an opportunity does present itself we could collaberate, it is often the best way...'

"Right." Troi says, smiling and nodding. "Collaberation to get the hell outta our kinds a situations, that's the way to go. If you find a job, you can count me in."

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
A large figure thumps down the stairs from above, a flagon already clutched in one massive hand. He stands nearly seven feet tall, with huge tusks sticking up out of his mouth. He smells. Bad. He drains his flagon, places it on his head and calls out:

"Grak back! Grak want more ale! And breakfast...Grak have big headhurt from ale last night..."

He's clearly a half orc, and his slightly rusted scale mail and the enormous Greataxe strapped to his back mark him a probable Barbarian. He selects a mostly empty table, and just before he reaches it he stops and declaims to all and sundry:

"Me Grak Shieldsmasher! Me Biggest, Baddest Barbarian in Tavern! Me sing you a proud song of home!"

Everyone goes to cover their ears...

"The snow was clean
The sky was dark
The wolves were closin' in!
Me axe was sharp
I swung it back
And got that Wolfie's skin!"

At this point he notices the Druid off to one side. Shrugging, he changes songs (and keys), and continues:

"Smash bash break and crush!
Swing your axe and win the day!
Beat them men and make 'em die!
Feast well on meat and beer!
BLACK ELF TRIBE WE! VICTORS STILL!"

Then he collapses onto his chair, which creaks in protest, and waves his hand for another beer. So goes his day...

Whitefang was turning around and glaring at Grak now. Telerin was grinning, and trying to ignore the noise...again. Drunks were...well, drunk. Not much you could do about them, and this wasn't exactly the place to start a fight. Joe was more dangerous than any creature on the planet.

He then turns back to Troi and the other, "Well...that was a change of pace."

Arken

Explorer
Re: Re: yikes this is moving quickly! :D

GnomeWorks said:

"Right." Troi says, smiling and nodding. "Collaberation to get the hell outta our kinds a situations, that's the way to go. If you find a job, you can count me in."

"That, My Friend, is a deal"

As he says this Felix can be seen to clutch his holy symbol, a sign of sincerity and a marker that a deal has been struck.

"Here I would like you to have something, as a marker of our agreement"

Felix then leans over on his chair and rummages through his bag for a moment, he emerges with something clutched in his hand which he hands over to Troi. The object is about the size of half a thumb and is curved and white.

"It's a shark's tooth, supposed to be lucky, or so I was told by a drunken sailor."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi winces as the half-orc starts singing.

"Dammit, Grak!" He says irritably, casting a dark glance at the half-orc. "Could you cut that out? What the hell were you drinking last night, anyway? After your performance last night, I don't think I ever want to hear another song by anybody ever again."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Re: Re: Re: yikes this is moving quickly! :D

Felix
"It's a shark's tooth, supposed to be lucky, or so I was told by a drunken sailor."

"Ah." Troi says as he accepts the token. "Well, if you can't trust drunken sailors, then who can you trust?"

He then turns to Telerin. "What? You mean the fact that he stopped? Yeah, that is a change of pace... good thing, too. The reason I'm so damn tired is because of his singing."

He smiled and nodded, "I wouldn't doubt it. Does he sing like that all night? I've slept here many nights, but have never had them..um..." he coughed politely, "...pleasure, of hearing that noise."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Telerin
"I wouldn't doubt it. Does he sing like that all night? I've slept here many nights, but have never had the..um... ...pleasure, of hearing that noise."

Troi laughs. "Ah, yes, the pleasure of hearing it... well, he doesn't sing all night. Just until he passes out. But he's a half-orc, so... it takes awhile." He yawns. "A long while."

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
"You not like Grak's singing? Bah. City folk silly not to listen to mighty song of Grak. Grak drink beer, go practice with axe outside later."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads