(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devlin
Turning back to the bar, Devlin checks to make sure Tiggle hasn't wandered off to another customer. "Tiggle, what do you recommend for breakfast here?"

"Blah breakfast, whose up early enough for breakfast..... sorry my friend the wee hours are not the best for me wee body, I believe the breakfast of choice this mornig is scones and tea. Ill be sure you get some when the cook is done."

Dungannon

First Post
"Thank you Tiggle. And I'd like a mug of Grandma's Cocoa if you please, with the Dwarven whiskey, not the weak stuff."

Creamsteak

Explorer
"What the hell kinda Cat are you, silver? Hell, you don't look metal or feline at all, so what's your name from. My Name's Gur as in what I do, I Gur, and chuck-chuck for my massive chuck chucking skills..."

"And the job says to head to Allimon, that's about 10 miles in the opposite direction of Rivenblight, tiny hamlet, bit more comely women than this place offers."

"Now where d'hell can I get myself some coffee. None of that weak morning tea stuff you city folk drink, I want something that's gonna burn my tongue and taste like dirt at the same time."

Rathan

First Post
*Corix a little bored starts to mumble a few arcane words and some jestures and casts "Detect Magic" and looks around the room.....*

Creamsteak

Explorer
[OOC: I hate you.]

You can detect that the entire tavern radiates magic, and in a number of places, an incredibly strong power. The strongest source is actually outside your range, but permeates it anyway, coming from the courtyard outside the tavern, where the Red Dragon statue sits.

Joe, for one, radiates a strangely strong magical aura, among the numerous everburning candles and such that light the bar night and day. For the most part, the patrons of the bar lack any magical auras whatsoever.

Fanog

First Post
Warming his hands by the mug of tea, Ewald makes his way over to the group by the bulletin board. "See, this ist he place to be", he thinks.

"Greeting everyone... Master Elf." Ewald nods at the gathered people and makes a slight bow of respect to the silver-haired one. He takes a look at the notice on the wall. "If all of you would be so inclined, I'd like to help out on this job. My name is Ewald Tain. I'm afraid don't have much knowledge of golems and things dwarven, but it seems like there'll be a fight. I can handle myself in those. As for my credits, I've served more than ten years on the city guard. It's given me sharp senses and a knack for spotting trouble."

Ewald reads the notice again and looks around the group. "It says they require a tracker. Does any one of you have expertise in that department?"

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, currently in the Red Dragon Inn.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Starting to get a mild headache from Gur Chuck-Chuck's questions, Silver Cat addresses Ewald instead 'Alas, have no skill in that area. My talents lie in getting into or past things thought worth securing. Perhaps a Tracker will show up this morning.'

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Shariff has been sitting at his table and eating his scones until he notices all the commotion around the message boards. He gets up from his chair and wanders over to the group. Hello. Are there any interesting job vacancies?

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
Argus takes a seat near where the group gathering to go golem hunting is and calls out for some food, "4 eggs, o'er easy, 6 strips o' bacon, a steak, rare, ha' a loa' o' bread, butter, and some o' that Granmma's Cocoa that was mentioned, with the dwar'en whiskey, if ye please."

His order done, he lays his axe against the table, "Nay, I don't ha'e any tracking either, but i' the cause be just, the gods will send us someone."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
"If d'er anything I can do right, it's track. I'm not like you city folk, I can get dirty with an ogre and come out as clean as I came in, er... that didn't come out right..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads