• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Splendid. We have a tracker! Now how do we go about finding the target?
Shariff says while still nibbiling on the scone. I'm a sorcerer and Armorer by trade. May I come along?

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Gregorian steps off the landing of the stairs into the inn proper. He nods to Joe and then turns his attention to the group mext to the board of job offers. Seeing that they may be of interest, he moves up to them and witha cough, get's their attention.

"Are you looking at the posted job... perhaps contimplating excepting the job? Well, if I may, I offer my services. I'm a skill negociator, and I have a way with people." He smiles, showing perfect teeth in an almost to handsome face. He motions to the 10 coin fee and says "I'm sure there is more to be had for our expertice, and I'm sure I would be able to get it for us."

He meets the gaze of each of the people, hoping to see exceptance.

Fanog

First Post
Ewald looks at the loud man proclaiming himself a tracker. His brows dig in a bit as he contemplates. He searches for eye contact with the silver-haired one, trying to find out whay he thinks of the man.

"Well see, that's nice." The look in Ewald's eyes might tell that he's not entirely sure how nice it wouLd be to have such a loud-mouth in their group. His mood lightens at hearing the halfling chime in. "And a sorcerer as well. I think that magical backup is always useful, whatever the job or occasion. It seems like there's quite some interest for this here job.Perhaps we still need someone skills in the healing arts?"

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, currently in the Red Dragon Inn.

Mithreander

Explorer
Not used to being ignored, Gregorian sighs and looks at the others to await their decision to go... he'll just follow. What are they going to do? With that thought, he listens further to their descusion.

Fanog

First Post
Ewald looks at the charming man, lowering his head in apology. He had stared at the silver-haired elf, and had been caught up in his eyes, day-dreaming of the world that he came from.

"I am sorry, good Sir. I was distracted for the moment. I must say that I am not entirely sure if your skills of diplomacy would be of use against these golems. However, perhaps they might be of use in learning what we can before delving into those ruins. You are certainly welcome to join, I suppose."

"Eh, all right", Ewald manages to say as the loud tracker walks out the door. To the others, he adds "We will see each other outside at the bazaar? There, we might see who is interested in the end. I will have to pick up my gear, but I will join you there shortly. Please wait for me." Ewald drains his mug of tea and sets it on the bar. With a smile and a little bow to the group, Ewald walks out the door.

[LEW] Playing Ewald Tain, going to the old ruins with dwarven golems.

Telerin smiled to himself and idly pets Whitefang. Another group gone. Why did he keep staying? The people were interesting...he rarely came into towns. It was...a curious thing to watch. Perhaps that was it.

He sat up a bit, watching the rest of the tavern. Eventually, he would need to give into his desire and actually go find adventure.

Aranel

First Post
The door leading to the outside opened and the outside light picked up a few of the more red highlights in the Mahogany hair as Aranel stepped inside, looked about her and headed over to Joe.
"Good ...whatever time of day it is." She said after a moment of looking around the tavern. "My name is Aranel Silimaurë and I'm... without a job as of yet." She announced loudly over the noise before leaning against the portion of bar more suitable to her 4'7 height, looking for somewhere better to sit.

"It'd be morning," Telerin said to the new arrival. He grinned as Whitefang looked up, eyeing the source of the new smell. Quietly, he finished his thought, "Or at least, I hope it be morning...or I've sat here on my arse longer than I'd thought."

Pyrex

First Post
"Thanks for the welcome Tiggle. Hopefully that breakfast'll be ready by the time I'm cleaned up."

With that, Remi picks up his pack and heads upstairs. A short while later he comes back down looking, if still tired, much cleaner.

As he heads back to the bar looking for breakfast he notices that the crowd seems to have thinned out quite a bit while he was upstairs.

As he sits down, Remi thinks to himself:
"Ah, well, mabye things'll stay quiet long enough for me to get breakfast and a nap"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads