• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
"It'd be morning," Telerin said to the new arrival. He grinned as Whitefang looked up, eyeing the source of the new smell. Quietly, he finished his thought, "Or at least, I hope it be morning...or I've sat here on my arse longer than I'd thought."

"it is in fact a beautiful morning" Commented a young half elven woman as she aproached the bar. "Hello sir. My name is Katherine... oh, all right then" She turned to the bar as a whole and spoke up in a voice meant to tell tales of kings with a slightly less dramatic pronouncement. "My name is Katherine Desylvia, and its a pleasure to meet all of you... hopefully it will be a pleasure to meet you all individually as well. I'm looking to tell and hear some good stories and if any of you need a translator or scribe, I'm available for that as well."

Katherine takes a mug of cider and settles down at a table setting out parchment and multicolored inks. She sings under her breath in a pleasant voice...

I am a bardic wanderer,
And I know just what I want…
Another hoard to plunder,
And another inn to haunt.

I don’t swing swords like warriors,
My spells don’t have much flash…
But I know the names of the kings of fame,
I can talk to nobles or barter with kobolds,
And sing for a bit of cash…

"hmmm... plunder, thats not quite right... but study doesn't rhyme with wanderer...."

Last edited:

Aranel

First Post
Aranel listened to the song, clapped "Delightful little dity." She commented turning to see who had given her, literally, the time of day. Flashing him a charming smile she wandered over. "Do you mind if I sit here too?"

"Don't mind at all," Telerin nodded polietly, his hand grabbing the scruff of the wolf's neck. Whitefang liked new smells, and he was always curious to explore them...He smiled and glanced at the wolf, "He won't hurt...but he's a bit...curious with new people and smells."
He then glanced up towards the bar at the woman who had been signing, "Got anymore songs like that?"

Aranel

First Post
"Ah,...Does he bite?" She asked with a grin about to stretch her hand out to pat his head.
"And yes," She called out louder "Another song would be much appreciated."

"He won't bite," Telerin said as he very slowly let go of the wolf's neck. Whitefang looked up at the Druid a moment, almost looking for approval, and once he got a nod, the wolf padded a few steps over towards Aranel, sniffing at her hand carefully.
"Name is Telerin Sathalos," he spoke, grinning as he watched the wolf inspect the source of the new smell so close, "And he's Whitefang...I don't think he'll ever leave you alone, now."

Aranel

First Post
"Ah good." She grinned delighted. "I believe you overheard my name. Charmed to meet you." She gave him a wink and then, after figuring the Wolf would be used to her, patted its head and scratched its ear.

"Aranel?" Telerin asked carefully. Names weren't his best thing, especially since he spent most of his time off in the larger forests. Whitefang got comfortable, leaning in a little and resting his muzzle on Aranel's leg. He closed his eyes, and made himself comfortable.

Telerin laughed slightly, "I think he likes you."

Aranel

First Post
"That'll be it. So what brings you here?" She asked grinning at the wolf. Scratching his ear harder, it was always a good thing to get on the nice side of any animal. Especially when they were guarding anything valuable.

JDragon

Explorer
Opening the door and stepping thru is a young human gentleman wearing the garb of a traveler. He stops just inside the door to give his dark brown eyes a moment to adjust to the light and survey the room. Closing the door he moves forward purposely, with a light and agile step.

“Good Day Joe, nice to see things have not changed much since my mother would allow me to visit with her.”

At this he turns and leans back against the bar, and with a calm voice says, “To all that would care, I am Sebastian Slingfellow, it is a pleasure to meet you all.”

He nods to the few here and turns back to the bar, “An Ale perhaps Tiggle?”

"I am here from travelling..." Telerin said, watching the wolf still carefully smelling Aranel even though he was enjoying the earscratch, "What about you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads