• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aranel

First Post
"In search of work right now. No doubt someone will have need of my skills soon enough." She replied with another grin. "How long have you had the Wolf?" she scratched the creatures other ear too. "He's adoreable."

Whitefang made a noise of happiness and made himself even more comfortable. Telerin couldn't help but laugh again, "Its been a year or two now...he can be dangerous in a fight, but when he finds someone to spoil him like that, he takes advantage of them," Telerin then grinned, "I hope you like paying a lot of attention to him."

Silver Cat stiffened as the elven lass entered the Commons, then as he saw her interaction with the Druid, forcing himself to keep his hand off of his blade, the Grey Elf reminded himself that this place was not Rivenblight. Every meeting here was not an opportunity for new bloodshed or the resolution of old Feuds.
People were actually generally friendly here.

Wearing a smile only a bit forced, Silver Cat approaches the pair and the wolf, admiring what an excellent specimen he was.
'Greetings, Aranel, Telerin. I am Silvercat,late of Rivenblight. Have you work as of yet? There is a group forming to look into the Job regarding Dwarven Ruins and Golems in specific.'

Last edited:

"He knows a few, though most involve not killing people around when he's hungry," Telerin smiled and that, and sat back, eyeing the other Elf that had walked towards them.

Wearing a smile only a bit forced, Silver Cat approaches the pair and the wolf, admiring what an excellent specimen he was.
'Greetings, Aranel, Telerin. I am Silvercat,late of Rivenblight. Have you work as of yet? There is a group forming to look into the Job regarding Dwarven Ruins and Golems in specific.'

"Dwarf Ruins, eh?" He closed his eyes a moment to think, "Ruins rarely interest me...but," Telerin grinned at Whitefang, "With my companion here so attached to Aranel, I think I shall let her decide..."

Aranel

First Post
Shge laughed "Most kind sir." Glancing to the other Elf she gave him a warm smile "Welcome brother, If there is gold I'll be there, but who are the others I -we," She corrected herself with a smile to th human. "Would be travelling with?" She asked patting the Wolf.

Dungannon

First Post
Seeing that the adventuring party is already starting to leave and gather at the bazaar, Devlin heads upstairs to gather his belongings. After a few minutes, he returns to the common room clad once again in his leather armor and sporting his rapier and crossbow.

"Tiggle, I left a few belongings in my room, so keep that in mind before you give it to another patron. Sir Cat, if you are accompanying us on this venture then I will see you again at the bazaar." With that, Devlin heads out of the Red Dragon Inn and into adventure.

Pyrex

First Post
Remi turns around on his stool to face towards Aranel and Telerin.

"Pardon my interruption, but if you're keen on checking out the dwarven ruins you'd best move quickly. A group left to head that way while I was upstairs getting cleaned up. You could probably catch them if you hurry."

The door opens and a young man walks though it. His longish light brown hair has been loosely tied at the base of his neck and he hasn't shaved in a couple of days. His clothing is dusty from time on the road, but in good repair. The blackened mail shirt and various weapons on his belt mark him as a warrior. He's carring a pack in one hand, there's a oval shield with three wicked looking spikes on one rim (the center spike longer then the tweo flanking it.) strapped to the pack, as well as a light crossbow and a box of crossbow bolts. Once he gets over to the bar he drops the pack on the floor and opens his cloak, giving everyone a better look at the weapons on his belt: A short sword styled like a longsword with a shorter heavyer blade, and a fulll crossgaurd. On the opossite hip is a large curved dagger, commonly known as a kukri, and tucked in the back is a simple light mace with a flanged head. Befrore stepping away from the bar he nods to Joe, "Greatings, master Smith. It is good to be back in such a fine establishment."

Once he greets Joe, he steps out toward the center of the bar, "I am Tristan Agencourt. Currently sword for hire." After finishing the formalities he returns to the bar, "If it's not to much trouble, could i get a flagon of mead, and a room for the night?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads