(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizWrm

First Post
"I see," says Velbrik. "I certainly did not see anyone Demroch, so it would appear they are mistaken. Unless one of those Kroggoth orc-things was named Demroch, of course."

"Speaking of which; Troi, did you want to pursue the matter further? Delmon's Tower and the Monastery of St. Feragon were marked on the map - considering what happened to the Vingarius mansion, I'd say our help might be not-uncalled for."

"Though there are a few things I might otherwise like to do as well. I'm still looking for a hint into my family's history, and these oddly-armored gentlemen seem like they might either need help or," he lowers his voice to a bare whisper, "this Demron might need help."

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
Walking into the bar, an Elven man sits down, and turns twoards the bar keep. "A mug of Gnomish Ale please." Turning to the others, he nods. "Thale Duskblade, cleric and warrior at your service."

Arken

Explorer
WizWrm said:
"I see," says Velbrik. "I certainly did not see anyone Demroch, so it would appear they are mistaken. Unless one of those Kroggoth orc-things was named Demroch, of course."

"Speaking of which; Troi, did you want to pursue the matter further? Delmon's Tower and the Monastery of St. Feragon were marked on the map - considering what happened to the Vingarius mansion, I'd say our help might be not-uncalled for."

"Though there are a few things I might otherwise like to do as well. I'm still looking for a hint into my family's history, and these oddly-armored gentlemen seem like they might either need help or," he lowers his voice to a bare whisper, "this Demron might need help."

"Right this calls for some organisation!" calls out Felix now markedly ignoring the two strange figures.

"Clearly somehting strange is going on here and there are too many balls in the air to deal with properly! I am about to go over and talk to Joe as the poor fellow seems to be a little shaken, however..."

On this note he turns to Telerin, Aarenel, Kirin and Bron...

"We," Felix indicates himself, Velbrik and Troi, "Have urgent need to speak with you, could we perhaps reconvene to a private room, it really is of the utmost importance!"

On this note Felix pushes aside one side of his cloak towards the group to indicate he is has found a symbol exactly matching the one they were examining on his entry.

"Troi, Velbrilk, I am fully aware you had your own business to deal with however this may be important, would you be obliging enough to perhaps cede some of your time towards this pursuit? The least you could do is discover what is going on..."

As he is about to finish Felix notices Thrale and hears his proclamation of profession, on hearing this he seems to be considering something for a mement and then calls over...

"Greetings to you Thale may your benefactor watch over and bless you, I realise that you have not had time even for a drink which you were most likely wishing for but I believe there is a possibility we could use your companionship, would you too mind joining us in a private meeting"

Felix finally pulls a small piece of paper from a side pocket and in neat cursive writes a message...

"Zoe, Thurgan, Rinaldo, We have need of you in one of the private meeting halls, please look out for us if you come through here...

-Your Friend
-Felix"

ooc/ Felix will go over to Joe and try to book a private room, I'll post my interaction with Joe based on his reaction to this. My wish is to discuss issues with all people mentioned without interruptuion /ooc

Creamsteak

Explorer
Joe is being taken to a back room by one of the barmaids. One of his attendants would be happy to supply you with a room, or would you prefer to follow joe?

Arken

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
Joe is being taken to a back room by one of the barmaids. One of his attendants would be happy to supply you with a room, or would you prefer to follow joe?

ooc/ Incidentally how is a 'private room' managed? a split off thread? /ooc

"I would like to have a room immediately which could be used by myself and my companions, if you would be so kind."

Having got this out of the way Felix calls over his shoulder to the others that a room has been organised and that (if they would be kind enough to hear him out) he will only be one or two minutes as he checks somehting with the owner of the inn.

Having said this Felix follows Joe to express concern at the poor man seeming distressed by the entrance of the knights.

Creamsteak

Explorer
(Private rooms are handled however you want, most likely a seperate thread in this case.)

When you manage to find Joe, his usual stern but honest demeanor is gone. He looks up at you, "Felix, right. You know, that's why I have everyone introduce themselves. Those men out there, I've seen them before. They didn't used to be like that. They used to be really smart folk, till they joined that brotherhood. Always chasing after something, they are. Trying to unlike some kind of puzzle. It makes me really glum to find out about this fate. Don't you ever turn on your life like they did."

Joe looks like he'd be crying, if he wasn't such a tough guy. It's true what his workforce says, "He really does care".

WizWrm

First Post
Felix said:
"Troi, Velbrilk, I am fully aware you had your own business to deal with however this may be important, would you be obliging enough to perhaps cede some of your time towards this pursuit? The least you could do is discover what is going on..."

[rollback time]
"I'll join the planning stages, certainly. It may be that my assistance is not necessary, what with all the others involved, though I might be of a mind to follow anyway. We'll see what today brings."
[/rollback]

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
OOC: Arken> The idea about LEW is that you're constantly involved with other characters. Doing your best to try and get the group together might work against that. Of course it might be in the nature of your character, but don't get surprised if others don't have the same feelings to keep the group together.

The door opens, allowing for Zoe to enter the inn. Dressed in a simple white cloth, which, with the light coming through the door, gives away quite much from her wellproportionated silhouette, and her hair bound back in a ponytail, she smiles as she walks in. "Hi, Zoe Clearwater, paladin of Hyrag, wishes good luck to all of you."

Looking through the room, she becomes a little startled. Hmm... No Joe, no Tiggle, and two men drawing attention. What's going on? "Uhmm, did I miss anything?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Bron Bekkle sizes up this newcomer (Felix) then nods, saying 'Aye, I kin talk wi'ye, what of ye others, friends Telerin,Aranel?'

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Uriel said:
Bron Bekkle sizes up this newcomer (Felix) then nods, saying 'Aye, I kin talk wi'ye, what of ye others, friends Telerin,Aranel?'

Kirin sadly wonders if she is too short to be noticed... "I would be honored to help as well, sir."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads