• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Tavern) City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
The door of the Inn is open and a guy in some travelling gears enter the room.

"Oh, yeah, I must present myself again I guess... Hi everyone, I'm Rinaldo di Senzio, spice merchant and more, at your service.

Hey, Joe, do you need some good spices. They are well preserved you know, and some are rare. Well, if you are tempted, you know where I live, as I'll take the same room, if it is possible.

Hi Troi, how are you? Hey, Felix, nice to see you. Well... I see all the troup is there, nice to see you all. Have you planned anything yet?

Joe, the next drink of these persons will be on my bill,
pointing to Felix, Thurgan, Troi, Velbrik, Zoe. And a glass of elven wine for me. Thanks."

Rinaldo walk near felix table, where Troi and Velbrik seems to be too.

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Uriel said:
OoC:Oh no! I hadn't meant to kill of your family...Damn those Kroggothite Monsters! :eek:

OOC: Hey... Don't worry about it too much. Entire families destroyed by evil hordes has been a tried and true motivation for D&D adventurers for more than 20 years. :) Besides, Jack hasn't heard about it yet, and I'm not certain anyone in the room right now was there to overhear Jack's earlier comments. At any rate, use it however you and the Judges decide... I'll work with it either way.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Felix
"Very well then, so I think we are agreed that it may be better for us to stick together considering that these creaures are so ferocious, furthermore the fact that this appears to be a co-ordinated or at least widespread attack we cannot know if there is a greater force behind it. I suggest that we head out soon or we may find yet another slaughter ground, however there are probably one or two things that need to bought or otherwise organised before we leave."

"I'm ready ta go now." Troi says, leaning against the nearest wall. "I still got all my stuff with me."

He looks around the room. "Hmm... so where we gonna go first? There's that tower, 'n... what was the other place?" He pauses, thinking. "Oh yeah, that monastery place, or whatever. Well, that one guy sounded like he was askin' us ta head there, so I'd guess that's where we're goin'." He shrugs.

WhatKu

First Post
Shruging at Troi, Thale pulls out his pan pipes and starts cleaning them "I dont really care much either way. Killing the beasts is still killing the beasts, no matter where we do it. Names Thale Duskblade, for those of you whom I have not met."

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

A traveler enters the tavern. She throws back her hood to reveal a young human woman. She is stunningly attractive, with softly-curling auburn hair cascading just past her shoulders. She’s taken great care to keep out of the sun to escape freckles and wrinkles; her skin is pale and fair. She has deep blue eyes. She stands 5 foot 4, and weighs 105 pounds. She wears brown leather boots, grey wool skirt & cloak, a pink cotton shirt, and a sturdy leather belt. A dagger is sheathed on her belt at her left hip, and she carries a short spear in her left hand as she walks. A small white owl perches on her left shoulder.

She smiles about the room.

ooc: I believe only Zoe, Rinaldo, and Thurgan are currently in the common room.

"I hear this is the place to come if you are searching for adventure. Here I am! Persephone at your service!"

Arken

Explorer
ooc/ Keia and Velmont there is a sign on the noticboard saying we are in a back room, but don't worry about it :D /ooc

"I'm ready to go quite soon but I wanted to talk business with Rinaldo and Thurgan for a while before hand, maybe we should write up a list of supplies too"

Thels

First Post
Velmont said:
The door of the Inn is open and a guy in some travelling gears enter the room.

"Oh, yeah, I must present myself again I guess... Hi everyone, I'm Rinaldo di Senzio, spice merchant and more, at your service.

Hey, Joe, do you need some good spices. They are well preserved you know, and some are rare. Well, if you are tempted, you know where I live, as I'll take the same room, if it is possible.

Hi Troi, how are you? Hey, Felix, nice to see you. Well... I see all the troup is there, nice to see you all. Have you planned anything yet?

Joe, the next drink of these persons will be on my bill,
pointing to Felix, Thurgan, Troi, Velbrik, Zoe. And a glass of elven wine for me. Thanks."

Rinaldo walk near felix table, where Troi and Velbrik seems to be too.
OOC: They're all in a different room. Not even Joe is around. Just me (Zoe), Rinaldo, Thurgan, Persephone, some barmaids and the two odd figures I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Zoe nods at the newcomer. "Welcome to the Red Dragon Inn. I'm Zoe Clearwater, Paladin of Hyrag. Things seem to be a bit different from normal. Neither Joe, nor his sidekick Tiggle is around. And please don't get too upset by these two gentlemen. They're not part of the standard interior. And yeah, you're at the right place."

OOC: Uhmm, are there any adventures up for the grabs on the bulletin board?

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

Persephone approaches Zoe and sits down next to her. She pushes off her cloak, throws back her hair and sighs. "Oh, I am so glad to meet you. You're a beautiful woman, so you know how it goes when you're out and about. All these men trying to take advantage of you. And you look like you can take care of yourself. Now me, this is Fridly, my pet owl, you know, I don't look like much," she lowers her voice, "but I can cast spells. Yep, I'm something special, and might be very usefull in a dangerous spot. I like your hair, but you know, you've got to try to keep your clothes cleaner. Appearence is important even when you're off killing those orcy things and stuff."

Last edited:

Telerin looks over the group and nods, "I am prepared to leave as soon as it is required of me. I do not like that these creatures are more widespread than the Ogres we encountered in the forest..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads