Tavern Tales Chapter #1: The Forgotten Forge

jasamcarl

First Post
The Lady watches the back and forth between the party members in silence, a hint of amusment crossing her face in the form of a brief smile. It fades quickly, and again she is all business.

"I admire the show of discipline. Perhaps I did misjudge the character of your company.." glances at Reg, "...well, for the most part. I would be happy to detail your assignment. And be assured, you will be amply rewarded, both with coin, and whatever future assistance my House is able to provide, whether they be in the realm of business (she looks to Litlow), knowledge (Snow), or simply being discreet about involving the City Guard (Reg)."

"But first, may I see the journal that Geldem had before the tragedy?" She reaches out an open hand to Reg.

jasamcarl

First Post
The Lady watches the back and forth between the party members in silence, a hint of amusment crossing her face in the form of a brief smile. It fades quickly, and again she is all business.

"I admire the show of discipline. Perhaps I did misjudge the character of your company.." glances at Reg, "...well, for the most part. I would be happy to detail your assignment. And be assured, you will be amply rewarded, both with coin, and whatever future assistance my House is able to provide, whether they be in the realm of business (she looks to Litlow), knowledge (Snow), or simply being discreet about involving the City Guard (Reg)."

"But first, may I see the journal that Geldem had before the tragedy?" She reaches out an open hand to Reg.

jasamcarl

First Post
Her regal hand snatches the book from Reg, her signet ring as well as the mithral threads on the cover of the journal glow in unison as she takes it in her possession. She opens the journal, the once blank pages immediatly begin to fill with delicate script and line. She flips through the pages for a few moments before settling on one. After a moment of studying the page, she pulls a folded map from inside her cloak.

"The location of the lost foundry is deep within the Dorasharn Tower," Lady Elaydren proclaims. "Fifty-seven levels below the tower's present-day sewer system. I offer you one thousand gold pieces and the good will of my house if you recover the herloom and return it to me. You will recieve one tenth that amount upfront and rest upon completion of the task.." Only then does she look up from the map, "Any questions?"

ooc: we might have lost Dralon. Would anyone object if I found a quick replacement?

Last edited:

Macbeth

First Post
"Well, I'd be willing to do your dirty work. I know this isn't your type of thing, Snow, and you certainly aren't an adventurer, Litlow, but would you come along?"

OOC: No problem with a replacement.

shouit

Explorer
Litlow looks at Reg, taken back, puffs out his chest as far as it can go, "Not an adventurer???!?!? If I remember correctly, it was me who took down that war forged early. You were the one, taking the stuff off the dead guy." He looks up, "Should I go? Hmmm. She might be mad if I get myself killed. But then again, if Snow goes along with Reg, she might get in trouble and need me to help her from killing Reg. I know he is a thief, but I think he might be a nice guy, even if he isn't all that knowledgable in things." Suddenly Litlow's face gets red as he realizes he was thinking aloud again. Leveling his view to the table, "Sorry." He gazes over to the Lady, "I will come along, as long as Snow does. I need to show, Reg, what a real adventurer is." He leans back in the booth and crosses his arms.

ooc-> One, it is not letting me color my text now. And two, I have no problem finding with a replacement.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Snow-in-Dusk ignores Reg, but looks to Lady Elaydren, near murder in her feral-tinged eyes. "Two thousand gold each, and you sign a trade agreement with Litlow's shop before we leave this inn - that is our price."

Remove ads