Tavern Tales Chapter #1: The Forgotten Forge

shouit

Explorer
Litlow looks to Snow, "Do not worry about the trade agreement, She won't deal with the houses anymore, for reasons demostrated here. The money sounds nice though." Litlow smiles. "I can buy some new tools to help me make....." Litlow again realizes he is babbling, and quiets down.

DralonXitz

First Post
(Im back people, terribly sorry about my absence. My father passed away and I moved to Arizona a month ago today, I just got the Interet last night. If you already have a replacement, I understand, but Ill post anyway, in case you didnt.)

As the assorted adventurers sit around the table with the woman, the doors fling open loudly as the mythril plated being walks in, clanking with every step he takes. People turn their heads in amazement of the being, happened regularly for Hammer, not many Warforged took this good care of themselves. As he approaches the table, Hammer looks at Litlow and casually asks, "So, what's the job?"

Ashy

First Post
shouit said:
Litlow looks to Snow, "Do not worry about the trade agreement, She won't deal with the houses anymore, for reasons demostrated here. The money sounds nice though." Litlow smiles. "I can buy some new tools to help me make....." Litlow again realizes he is babbling, and quiets down.

The shifter, still in her feral mode, hears Litlow's words and nods. "So be it." She never takes her eyes of the Lady before her...

OOC: Very sorry to hear about your loss, Dralon.... :( I will keep you and yours in my prayers...

Last edited:

jasamcarl

First Post
The Lady stares evenly at Snow, "Now, now. Sharn is a forgiving place, but it isn't like the west. Eating one's host isn't considered appropriate. I think 1000 gold pieces would be adequate for ones so untested now. I'm sure further oppurtunities will present themselves."

Only as Hammer approaches the table does she look up to break eye contact with Snow, "Ah, the warforged which fought so fiercly with his own kind." She takes special note of the symbol of the Silver Flame imprinted on the metal warrior's 'forehead', nodding appreciably.

She then rolls up the map and thrusts it forward. "This will lead you to the foundry. But be wary, the warforged that killed Bonal all but certainly was after the foundry as well. She was most likely a servant of the Lord of Blades, a name some of you might be familiar with. The warforged prophet wants the schema for his own dark purposes."

DralonXitz

First Post
Hammer, seeing the Shifter angrily leave the table lets out a hand and gently grabs her, pulling her close to him as he whispers, "Listen, I know of this Lord of Blades. He is a legend among the old Warforged still alive these days, and he is also an extremely dangerous foe. Now I know this woman is no good, I don't trust her kind either. But think about it, if she wants this heirloom so bad, it obviously must have some more important function. By retrieving it, perhaps we could get a scholar to investigate it before returning it to her. You never know, we could possibly be preventing her from getting some kind of ancient weapon or something. Think of the better good."

shouit

Explorer
Litlow looks at Hammer, "Hammer might have a point. Hmmm... a new plan might be really neat to look at. I might be able to figure it out. That would be really neat. She would think more highly of me then. Maybe I won't even need to die." Looking at Snow, "Lets do this. I would be a good idea I think, the money really isn't that important. It would be an adventure." Litlow smiles.

Ashy

First Post
Snow-in-Dusk strains and squirms against the iron hold of the warforged, but it is of no use; it is as if she is held by a massive anvil. She looks to Litlow and her visage begins to soften, visibly, as her shifting begins to melt away, her more sensible and civilized side taking hold.

"Please let go of me, Hammer.", she says and then looks from the Lady to Litlow. "For you and no other, Litlow, I will agree to this tart's terms..." Once Hammer releases her, she exits the building and awaits her gnome friend and her other two "companions"...

DralonXitz

First Post
The massive Warforged gently lets go of her and says, "I meant you no harm my lady, I am only trying to think in the selfless sense here." As she walks out of the bar, Hammers sighs softly and turns his head back, giving a dark glare to the woman at the booth as he walks away.

Remove ads