Tavern Tales Chapter #1: The Forgotten Forge

Macbeth

First Post
Reg looks at the Lady. "Looks like you've got yourself a deal. Anything else we need to know?"

If the Lady doesn't respond, Reg will walk out and meet Hammer and Snow.

jasamcarl

First Post
The Lady speaks in an even voice as she turns to Reg, "No, thieving one. The map shows the way to reach the sewers of the Dorasharn Tower. Somewhere beyond the E-213 Valvle Cluster you'll find a sealed door with the same mark as the one on Bonal's journal. Open the seal, and the tunnel beyond will take you to the long-forgotten level far below, wher the foundry resides." She shrugs, "Other than the Lord of Blades, who may have other agents seeking the schema, who knows what lurks in the hidden places beneath the city."

She thinks to herself for a moment, "No that I think about it, Bonal did say that he definitly need to bring fire on the expedition. I wonder what he meant? Anyway, I urge caution, but I am compeltly confident that you can handle anythign you may encounter in your search."

ooc: really sorry for the delay, guys. Forgot that reg responded.

Macbeth

First Post
"Fire, eh? I'll keep that in mind." And with that, Reg goes with the others. He'll mention to everybody the info about the fire.

shouit

Explorer
"Yeah, we can handle everything," Litlow looks at Snow. "If we don't, we die, and that's no skin off her back." Litlow smiles. "But, she doesn't know, that we have the Hammer, who can lay down the hurt on any evil person." Litlow looks down to the floor, "I wonder if she considered that I would be going on this trip as well. Cause, I am not really the 'adventuring' type, but I will try."

DralonXitz

First Post
Hammer softly nods at Reg and asks, "Well, Fire hmmm. Is anyone here caable of casting some kind of Arcane Fire magic? Because decesding into the sewers, I am very sure the uncontrollable splashes of water would quicklu burn out a torch."

Remove ads