[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

sunshadow21

Explorer
At this point the captain starts snoring, and Trixie goes over to the Grog, gets a room key, kicks the captain awake, who grumbles a bit at the intrusion of his nap and stumbles upstairs, drink firmly in hand, not a drop spilling out of the almost full cup as he stumbles along. Clearly all the people involved are well versed with this routine.

OOC: I didn't mean to brush your npc off, perrinmiller, but I had already determined this course of action for the captain before you posted Jangles.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
NPC, Jangles the Gambler

OOC: [MENTION=6667193]sunshadow21[/MENTION]; No worries, mate. :)

Jangles.jpg

Jangles picks up all five dice and says, "Doesn't really matter, except that person sets the ante. Highest roll goes first?"

He rolls all the dice.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

Borric takes the dice and rolls them, "Doesn't look like it will be you, chum."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury scoops up all the dice and rolls them with a flick of the wrist. He winks at Borric. "Almost caught you there, my friend." He slides the dice over to Sylvain.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Rules of the game say you set the ante. If it's too rich we'll drop out. Whatever you can handle, friend." Fury is starting to get a somewhat predatory look about him.

Gerald007

First Post
Assuming the rest of the crew ante up, Syl casts his first official roll.

"So it looks like I got the Captain this time around. Do I score any of the other dice," Syl asks, still a bit confused about the game. Waltor shakes his head at the witch's dumb question.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Yeah, you score the whole toss and you gotta get the Captain: a six, the Ship: a five, and the Crew: a four. Cargo can be anything but higher the better. If I've got the game right, that is." He raises his brows and looks over at Jangles.

Fury slides his hand across the table picking up the dice even though he isn't sure if Sylvain takes his other two attempts now or if it's his own turn. He rolls the dice around in his hands a few seconds before tossing them onto the table. :6: :5: :3: :3: :3: Fury groans as he sees the array. "Captain and Ship, but no Crew." He leans back in his seat and squints at the dice.

[sblock=OOC]We can't see individual dice when they are rolled in a group. So we either need trust (Ha! ;)) or we need to roll each d6 individually.

If I understand correctly, we need 6,5,4 and as high as possible on the last two, right?

What if I want to cheat? Fury has a decent Sleight of Hand...:angel:[/sblock][sblock=Fury's Gambling Stats]even up[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads