• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern Thread] The Dunn Wright Inn

soulnova

Explorer
OOC: @Glasseye, I guess Galandra could join (ranger lvl3, just about to hit 4th), but right now I wanted to take Damaris (bard lvl2) out. I also might have some trouble getting Galandra to sing up at the Tavern because Damaris is there, and they are not ready to meet each other yet. ;) Is your adventure too combat oriented? Maybe Damaris could go if its not too bad...

soulnova

Explorer
OOC: Alright then! You have your first player ready when you are. :) As soon as she leaves, Galandra will also be available for other adventures...

But now that I think about it... It is possible to play with two of my characters in the same adventure? I don't quite remember if that was allowed, but I'm guessing is not.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: I don't think two characters from the same player is allowed, but let me look around a bit.

Ic:
Heinrich toasts morgrym, Robert, and the general crowd.

"I must to be going. Ich habe ein paar schnelle Geschäfte zu neigen." He stands and exits the Inn.

Triskaideka

First Post
The half-orc wizard gave the bard a glance and a shrug. “Don’t mind Kor. He loves to antagonize but he’s a coward at heart. He won’t try anything.” The raven didn’t seem to appreciate being called a coward though, as he then took the opportunity to grab flesh tunnel in the young man’s ear and tug. This, of course, earned him a quick flick in the beak from the half-orc’s claw, causing him to squawk and hunch, brooding irritably.

Leaning back in his seat, the young arcanist picked up his ale to sip on, content to simply enjoy the bard’s singing and a cup of spirits until he was called in by a prospective employer, or it was time to turn in for the day.

WindCrystal

First Post
As Amien starts to head to the bar himself while carrying a heavy sack over his shoulder, his eyes narrow at the raven as he walks by. It's no wonder the parrots haven't followed him back to Vezna, it's like they knew there would be another bird here to take post. If his looking is noticed by the owner of the raven, Amien would quickly flash a smile and a friendly greeting to save face.

[sblock=OOC]Can I expect an adventure suitable for a level 2 character soonish? I am not a supportive character so I doubt I would add much to a higher level team.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=Det]Amien is only 450 xp or so away from level 3. He could go on my upcoming adventure 'The Inheritance' without much problem. You'd reach level 3 part way into the adventure easily.[/sblock]

Mr.Tinker

First Post
"Thanks Heinrich for the wine" Robert says before he takes a sip. "I think I check, Morgrym"

" ohh " and Morgrym takes notice of the wine " sorry brother, didn't mean to be rude. That tiefling got me enthralled. Many thanks for the wine mate " and then he shifts his attention to Robert " alright brother , let's see if the dices are with me once more " he says with a wolfish grin before making his final roll.

This time Morgrym does not look all too happy about his roll " I guess it will do. I raise with 1 silver. "

Ic:
Heinrich toasts morgrym, Robert, and the general crowd.

"I must to be going. Ich habe ein paar schnelle Geschäfte zu neigen." He stands and exits the Inn.

Morgrym gladly toasts with Heinrich and slurps down rest of the wine he got from him " mmh, tasty. See ya in a bit "

After an hour Heinrich returns to the now crowded inn
" welcome back " and he orders a new round of drinks for the table " come, sit and have drink brother "

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ja, so vhat else you vant to know uf adventuring?

OOC: i hope you don't find my attempt at an accent to be patronizing, Mr T or Lindoloef.

Remove ads