• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Don Incognito

First Post
Lorik, bouncing from one adventuring partner to another, awkwardly bumps into the genasi as he introduces himself to his potential patron.

"Lorik," he says with a bow, "swordsman and savior, at your service." He then turns to Ikni and offers a half-hearted, "Uh, sorry."

[sblock=ooc]Lorik, fighter. Link is in the profile.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=ooc]one fighter, one swordmage, one warlock. Looking good. I'd say a leader or even two would be advisable since the encounters tend to be slightly on the tougher end. [/sblock]

Jbean

First Post
A tired looking eladrin, whose shield still has broken arrows sticking out of it, approaches the group at the bar. "I suppose I could use the work, since it doesn't look like I'll be finding anyone to dice with."

[sblock=OOC] Galinndan, Eladrin Warlord 1

On a side note, I tried submitting for approval, but haven't heard back from anyone. Should I try again?[/sblock]

Joeluma

First Post
Heinrich looks up from his mug of beer and half turns, looking the newcomer up and down. He says one word, as if trying its fit. "Mercenaries...." His smile doesn't quite reach his eyes as he looks around at the others who have readily volunteered. "If the price is right, I believe we can help you."

[sblock]
I'm here too, character is linked in my sig.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
On a side note, I tried submitting for approval, but haven't heard back from anyone. Should I try again?
Yes, please resubmit, Jbean. I don't believe we've recieved an email from you (which might not be your fault at all). I'll be glad to look Galinndan over in the meantime, but most of the approval correspondence is done over email, so if we don't have your email we can't get back to you ;)[/sblock]

Last edited:

taran

First Post
I would be glad to help you, stranger. What's the matter? So saying, a slightly-built elf steps through the doorway to the tavern. His skin, hide clothing, and nearly-shaven skull are all brown or tanned, drawing attention to the pale blue symbol of Netari on his chest.

[sblock=OOC]Derien Falk, Elf Cleric[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh... so lucky... there are still adventurers in Daunton... says the desperate man, relieved. With a grateful look on his face, the man hurries towards the exit, looking at the men and women who heed his call Follow me, follow me! ...there's no time!! They'll be back soon!

[sblock=ooc]ok, that's enough! It seems you're six, one more than I had intended, but... oh well, let's empty the tavern! I'll adjust the encounters. Correct me if I'm wrong, we have:
Darien Falk, elf cleric (taran)
Galinndan, eladrin warlord (jbean)
Heinrich Kreig, bugbear rogue (joeluma)
Lorik, half-elf fighter (don incognito)
Ikni, genasi swordmage (covaithe)
Haruka Sato, human warlock (twoheadsbarking)

Right? Everyone confirms? I'll open the new thread soon.[/sblock]

Remove ads