• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

covaithe

Explorer
"Adventurers? Is that how we are called? It has a better sound than 'mercenaries'. Very well. I follow." Ikni does so, leaving behind the hurrying man.

[sblock=ooc]Looks like a good team. No controllers, but with every other role filled twice, we should be just fine, I think. [/sblock]

Rathan

First Post
For a man in a city full of adventurers he didn't seem to measure up per say.. he stood only five foot either inches tall roughly. What stood out most about the hooded figure most were the long strands of near crimson red hair, which looked unnatural to say the least... he moved into the tavern with his cloak drawn closely to him as he took a seat near the entrance. He said nothing to anyone, choosing only to observe from the blackness of hood that covered his facial features...

(OOC: My character is not approved as of yet.. just thought I'd give everyone that warning right up front :) )

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Poor Rathan you seem to be the only one in here. Don't lose hope once we get some more approved characters here, yours included. Adventure is sitting around waiting! [/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
A man enters the taver, quiet, and wearily sits by the bar. He wears a light hide armor, and brings a longsword attached to his belt. Although his sky-blue, penetrating eyes identify him as an Eladrin, his hair is ,untypically, jet black, and shorter than the norm, tied in the back of the head.
My name is Hadarai Polemarkos, sir, he says to the host, while gesturing to pour him some vine, Do you know of any job by which a warrior may earn his living?

[sblock=ooc]so here we are, ratha, there's two of us now, at least. Hadarai Polemarkos, Eladrin Warlord![/sblock]

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
"I already asked the man what jobs he may have to offer... alas nothing at the moment" a voice rung from near the entrance to the tavern. The voice was diplomatic to say the least but also a hint of dark realism intertwined with it as well...

The hooded figure moved from his seat to a stool a few down from the Eladrin and hailed the tender for another drink of rum. He reached into his belt pouch for his coin and if the Eladrin was paying any attention he'd see ornate and rather tribal scarring tattoos running the length of Patronis' hand and even his fingers.

Rathan

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

ukingsken said:
Poor Rathan you seem to be the only one in here. Don't lose hope once we get some more approved characters here, yours included. Adventure is sitting around waiting!

happens.. this is PbP most times it's one big wait as it is... too bad with 4E to makes it hard to do ANYTHING solo or just 2 or 3 party members heh.. otherwise I'd suggest we just short-man it.... oh well.. back to regularly scheduled waiting.. already in progress.. LOL[/sblock]

ukingsken

First Post
A dragonborn man, massively built, his hands covered in scars walks into the tavern. Glancing around he tucks a piece of parchment back into his tabard and sits down at the bar, ordering a glass of wine.

Turning to the strange looking Eladrin he asks in a voice like rolling stones.

Is it always so dead here?

Atanatotatos

First Post
I wouldn't really know, sir. replies Hadarai. It is my first time in the tavern, and in Daunton. This Hanged Man is famous for being a place where it's easy to find patrons offering jobs for swords-for-hire. But it seems that both I and that man over there he continues, with a nod at the man who spoke to him just a moment ago, are having no luck in that regard. Are you perhaps a soldier in search of fortune, too? he asks, noticing the strong build and numerous scars of the dragonborn. You look like a veteran to me, to say the least.

Rathan

First Post
Pulling back the hood of his cloak the two near him would notice the ornate and intricate scarring over his face neck and upper chest... all of it in either elven or infernal which Patronis could not read yet. The human sighed softly knowing the barrage of comments and questions would soon come to him about his markings and he only wish HE knew the full meaning of them all. He nodded to the dragonborn softly as he took a sip of his rum...

"Evening warrior...." was all the warlock spoke to dragonborn....

[sblock=ooc]I thought I'd let you all know I'll be gone this weekend until late sunday the 22nd for a LARP weekend.... but if someone starts an adventure I soooo want in on it!!!![/sblock]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads