Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I have another short adventure I've been sitting on, so once this one's sorted out there'll be something for all the remaining players to do, too.

EDIT: hah. No shortage at all. Mine'll work with any number of players from 2 to 8, so I'll keep holding on to it until there's a dead patch with a group sitting around the tavern that don't quite make up a regular party.
[/sblock]

rumleech

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] Blimey! I don't know. I'd really like a cleric to come with us but as Shalya appears to have fallen off the face of EnWorld I think I'd have to go for Emral for the control we get with a wizard. (Sorry to the rest of you)[/sblock]

Rapida

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Eh, I think we will need a leader so my vote goes to the cleric. Brenwar only has three heals a day.
[/sblock]

weldon

Explorer
Finnian chuckles to himself, "Maybe luck has found me after all."
[sblock=OOC]Nice to hear that there are Judges lined up and ready to go.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
Blimey! I don't know. I'd really like a cleric to come with us but as Shalya appears to have fallen off the face of EnWorld I think I'd have to go for Emral for the control we get with a wizard. (Sorry to the rest of you)
Fallen off the face of ENWorld? It's only been 14 hours, man :p He/she is probably just asleep, or at work or something ;)[/sblock]

Reklaw

First Post
Another newcomer...

The door swings open once again and in walks a tall, slimly built human male. He is clad in a red robe which is wrapped about his chest and hangs to his feet, a few rope belts are tied about his waist and from one of these hangs a spellbook. He wears a dark blue shirt beneath his sleeveless robe.

He brushes back his tousled dark brown hair nervously. “I’m Drivan Aslemar of Sindari and was told that a new adventurer could find work here?” He stands at the entrance looking a little uncomfortable for a second before making his way to the bar and requesting some Sindarian brandy.

OOC
Not yet approved, here is my character sheet. New to this also so let me know if I’m doing anything that’s off... How do I put everything in the nice and neat little OOC box?

Remove ads