Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC:] LS, I'm planning on joining JNC's campaign. I'm just waiting here until Wednesday so I can heckle the humans (No offense to Ukingsken, It's just Mikara's nature, and it's fun). So Ukingsken might actually need another if he's counting me in his seven and stonegod is planning on going elsewhere as well.[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Ok, H.M., cool. I wasn't quite sure what your intent was when you visited the Bishop Klogg thread, so I decided not to make assumptions. It'll be good to have you!

Oh, and I just noticed that you didn't update the attack and damage stats for your ranged powers to account for your shiny new bow. ;)[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc] I was prepared for 6 P.C's but if 7 are interested I think I can certainly manage that with little difficulty! Also any judges interested in judging this once I start it up? I'm planning on moving everyone to the temple thread shortly, and then opening the ingame thread monday.

[sblock=ooc]
Is this the group then?
cleric (Leader) (CaBaNa)
rogue (Striker) (Brain)
barbarian (Striker) (Dimsdale)
palidan (Defender) (Roadtoad)

Who else am I missing? There was 7, but one dropped out. Who am I missing?
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]7 Rabbit (a warlock) and Magnus (a wizard) are also in the tavern. Not sure which of them ukingsken was counting, since he just mentioned "a dwarf". [/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]7 Rabbit (a warlock) and Magnus (a wizard) are also in the tavern. Not sure which of them ukingsken was counting, since he just mentioned "a dwarf". [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]

cleric (Leader) (CaBaNa)
rogue (Striker) (Brain)
barbarian (Striker) (Dimsdale)
palidan (Defender) (Roadtoad)
warlock (Striker) JNC
wizard (Controller) Oni

Three strikers, two of which (brain and JNC) can't or wont play in JNC's adventure, are available for Ukingsken's adventure. If someone else would like to join (other than a striker) in this (Ukingsken's) adventure in order to even out the roles a bit, I'm willing to give up my spot and inlist in JNC's "striker flavored" adventure. If no one posts by Monday when Ukingsken's adventure begins, I will forge ahead with this adventure, all 350 pounds of me. :)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]...I worked so hard on my haiku and no love. :( ;) Reminded me of the great NetPositive error messages of old. [/sblock]

[sblock=stonegod - OOC:] Sorry for not giving you kudos on the haiku. It's good to see a fellow poet. Read Mikara's fluff to find out why she talks that way. I edited the original reply to the priest. It includes an in character response to Dang't's attempt at the game.[/sblock]

RedBeardJim

First Post
A slim half-elf wrapped in a deep blue cloak enters the tavern from a back room. He takes a seat an an empty table, and absently pulls a thick, weatherbeaten journal from a pocket of his cloak as he looks around the room. "Greetings to you all," he says as he thumbs quietly through the journal.

[sblock=OOC]Morvannon Rinael, level 1 warlock available for adventures.[/sblock]

Remove ads