Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=Atanatotatos and the MMC - OOC:] I know you guys are a little further along in level, but would you be willing to tolerate a seasoned Level 1 striker? ...or are you full? I know I'm entertaining JNC's adventure, but I have to ask. Yours sounds like it would be fun.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Name's Beyrk Verkunder, call me Mutt though. You all friends of Quagmire, here?"
The gob making the waterspout made of beer looks up at the hob. His concentration gone, it *plops* over the mug, its greenish-brown color not all that appetizing. Who Quagmire? Dang't I, not Quagmire.

garyh

First Post
The gob absently pats his hair back down and the sparks cease. Hmmm? Oh. No mind Dang't. Dang't touched by Netari... or Poseeydus. Not sure. Dang't uncle Dznat said Dang't spawn of Hekates. No matter. But Dang't can channel the storm and bring the thunder. Just happens. See! The gob holds out his hand over his ridiculously large stein of gob swill and made a small "beerspout" by holding his hand over it. Fun at parties and good at sea! The gob smiles a self-satisfied smile.

"That's a neat trick," Hrav replies. "Not sure where he went, but our pal Girth is touched by a bit of magic himself. Got his power from a Lady, he claims. Me, I don't care where he gets it, I just like seeing his spells blasting our enemies while the rest of us pound on 'em! Maybe we take you with us on our next job, little one. You can be our good luck charm and add your thunder and lightning to the mix!"

garyh

First Post
"Hey Quagmire, aye good to see you! It has been a while, just put into port this mornin. Still on the payroll, but really needing a change of scenary if you know what I mean. Blowin the fog horn for Canker just ain't fun any more." replies the portly hobgoblin to his friend.

"Looks like you got yourself quite the crew here?" says Beyrk offering his hand to those gathering around Quagmire, "Name's Beyrk Verkunder, call me Mutt though. You all friends of Quagmire, here?"

"Good to meet ya, Mutt," Hrav replies. "Yeah, Quag's a pal o' mine. Handy in a tough spot, he is."

[sblock=Atanatotatos and the MMC - OOC:] I know you guys are a little further along in level, but would you be willing to tolerate a seasoned Level 1 striker? ...or are you full? I know I'm entertaining JNC's adventure, but I have to ask. Yours sounds like it would be fun.[/sblock]

[sblock=MMC Roster]
At current, we have:
Hrav, Bugbear Rogue 4 (me)
Alex, Human Fighter 3 (Ata)
Quagmire, Hobgoblin Warlord 3 (covaithe)
Girth, Half-Elf Warlock 3 (Digger)

And were already planning to add:
Dang't, Goblin Sorcerer 1 (Stonegod)
Mutt, Hobgoblin Bard 1 (Erekose13)

I think we're full right now, but it's really up to Phoenix if he thinks he could run 7 players.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=MMC Roster]
At current, we have:
Hrav, Bugbear Rogue 4 (me)
Alex, Human Fighter 3 (Ata)
Quagmire, Hobgoblin Warlord 3 (covaithe)
Girth, Half-Elf Warlock 3 (Digger)

And were already planning to add:
Dang't, Goblin Sorcerer 1 (Stonegod)
Mutt, Hobgoblin Bard 1 (Erekose13)

I think we're full right now, but it's really up to Phoenix if he thinks he could run 7 players.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC:] NP. I'll let you guys go, and join the guys at Klogg's Office. Happy sailing.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
we have two gathered at the temple of lauto for Unkingston's adventure. A barbarian (striker) and a palidan (defender). Anymore takers? :D
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Aye, Quag's pals're my pals, too! says loudly Alexander, already a bit drunk after attacking his third mug of ale. He extends his arm enthusiastically and gives an equally enthusiastic, if a bit too vigorous, handshake to Beryk.

Oni

First Post
As the rambunctious wave of monstrous pirates washed over the Hanged Man Magnus contentedly hummed a discordant tune while he serenely finished the task of moving the keys from one staff to the other. When he finally finished he gave it a good shake, and gave a wheezing broken laugh of delight at the jangling sound it made. Pleased with his handiwork, the mad dwarf gathered up his belongings, happily muttering to himself about spirals and patterns and fate. Things in hand, he stumped through the mostly monstrous patrons and slipped out the door.

Yes...yes...the priest shall have his wizard...whose hands guide who...eehehehe.

RedBeardJim

First Post
*follow the crazy dwarf*
*Again? Why?*
*worked out well enough last time, no?*
*If I have to trudge through a forest again I'm going to get so drunk that you get a hangover*
*...fair enough*

Morvannon stands and quietly follows Magnus out the door.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"That's a neat trick," Hrav replies. "Not sure where he went, but our pal Girth is touched by a bit of magic himself. Got his power from a Lady, he claims."
Dang't brightens. Dang't touched by a lady once.... The rest is lost as the goblin smiles and his thoughts drift away.
"Maybe we take you with us on our next job, little one. You can be our good luck charm and add your thunder and lightning to the mix!"
Snapping out of it, Dang't nods enthusiastically, barely raising his oversized mug. 'K! Dang't like new places and new peoples. That's why he likes boats; always new people not mad at Dang't!

Remove ads