• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezegis

First Post
The name is Ryda, and well met Unit 16. I will be here until I find employment, so perhaps we'll see each other again before too long. With that said, she sits back down to relax a bit while she waits, twirling the tip of her braid.

evilbob

Explorer
Unit 16 pauses at the door. "Name... Yes, they use names, not designations. I was not given a name - so I will choose my own." He thinks for a moment.

"I wish to be called... Susan."

As Unit 16 turns to leave, he is followed out the door by a great cacophony of breaking glass.

Mezegis

First Post
Ryda quickly grows bored of fidgetting with her hair and sets about inspecting her many quivers of arrows, attempting to remove any burrs she sees and adjusting any offset fletchings. Quiet place. she thinks to herself and she sets about keeping herself occupied.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
This chatter is quite funny. I'm wanting to put together a short adventure for the two of you as I don't want you just sitting around without being rewarded for this good RP. If we could get a leader it'd be a decent small group, 1 striker, 1 defender, 1 leader...let the ol' creative juices get flowing and maybe I can work on something. [/sblock]

bfiggins

First Post
[sblock=Na na na na na na na na Lead-er]
I'm a Leader! I was waiting for approval before jumping into the tavern, but I've got a Kalashtar Ardent ready to go. I'll bring him in here in a little while.[/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=OOC/bfiggins]Ouch, Ardents won't be allowed until 1 month after PHB3 comes out, so you are looking at about 2ish months before you can play that character :eek:[/sblock]

bfiggins

First Post
[sblock=OOC Ardents]Aw shucks! I'll admit to being frustrated - I always seem to miss some buried detail when I try to get into something new. That being said, it's really not that bad. I'm talking to a GM about maybe playing and just not being officially approved until the PHB3 is in play...or there's also the option of re-statting as a Warlord for the time being, since the two classes are mechanically similar...keep the fluff, and change the mechanics over later. I just don't want to remake that whole wiki page :p[/sblock]

Mezegis

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Well, I don't believe you could play him at all as an Ardent until the 1 month delay is complete. However, there is a option to retire/rebuild your character at a later date, but unfortunately that would require rebuilding the character you have now as the Warlord (after saving the Ardent's coding to a word document for easy transition back later). You would be a Warlord for the next 2 months, and then spontaneously uncover your innate psychic powers. Check the Enwiki players guide at Players guide to learn about the rewriting proces.[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
[sblock=ooc/leaders]If work gets less crazy for a while, I've got a changeling warlord half-finished for my second character, since Narvala's leveled.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads