TCotM: Rinaldo Gets Schooled

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Sure, but Rinaldo need to make sure Laynie would know what is happening, and he has told the story, not his judgement, he still have some argument.

"I must tell, I don't have a clue. I'm not familiar with this institution and my client are generally independant wizards, or wizards train by smaller institution establish near my shop. Vanitri and Laynie have been the first to speak to me about the academy, but they didn't tell me much."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well...let's just say I have another reason to believe that Elektra's story is correct. Nobody else knows about exactly what happened when that demon broke loose in the Academy..."

Velmont

First Post
"I suppose it is the story related to the journal Vanitri spoke about. I don't know the whole story, but I would be curious to hear it, but another time, let's finish that first. Call Laynie, I'll explain all and you'll ask Gundar a confirmation." tells Rinaldo.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I already did," Rayne replies, reaching over to pour some tea, "Tea? We also need to discuss how I'm going to deal with the whole assault thing. Too many people saw it--I need to come down on you hard for that, you do realise?"

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, and I accept that. As I told, I didn't knew it was Elektra. She tricked me and I made a bad judgement, but I'll accept the consequence of my act." tells Rinaldo. "I'll take only fresh water, for me and my burns"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very well," Rayne pours Rinaldo some cool fresh water, "Now then, Elektra mentioned you received some form of Divination. Would you care to repeat it to me, word for word?"

Remove ads